DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2019 WRESTLING TALK.

All I remember from here was a picture of him doing it next to a baby at a signing and I can't remember if I actually went through with the joke about him giving a baby the shocker or not.

Edited by Tromatagon

8 hours ago, Rick said:

would watch the hell out of a network series based on WWE's engineers

Yep. Give me one of those WWE 24 shows with the truck drivers, catering, ring crew, costume/make up etc from the time they pack down SDL to the time they set up Mania.

Those guys and girls need some mad respect.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, L_W_P said:

Yep. Give me one of those WWE 24 shows with the truck drivers, catering, ring crew, costume/make up etc from the time they pack down SDL to the time they set up Mania.

My co-worker's brother drove the Smackdown truck for quite a few years, quite the nomadic lifestyle. I told this story on this board already but one time they were in Raleigh and he got tickets and asked me to go along. I wasn't really feeling it so I said no. He chilled with his brother for several hours backstage before the show and the next day he was telling me stories that made me quite regret I didn't go.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

Someone please adopt King Kong Bundy's cat.

I shared this on FB as well. I'd like to get my friend Ben, who trained at the Monster Factory to adopt it. I don't know if the other members of my household would be open to getting a third cat. Two might be our limit.

11 hours ago, L_W_P said:

Wasn't the original idea for the Warrior Award from his speech to do just that? Then it posthumously got turned into a PR exercise

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Oyaji said:

Heck of excited for this.

I know it's airing on TSN but have they said anything about it airing in the States?  Last I heard months ago was there were no current plans and I really don't want to go through nefarious means to check it out.

27 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I know it's airing on TSN but have they said anything about it airing in the States?  Last I heard months ago was there were no current plans and I really don't want to go through nefarious means to check it out.

I thought it was supposed to be on HBO but I'm not 100% 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Yeah, I don't know about that sorry. 

• Like 1