DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2019 WRESTLING TALK.

It's a new month yes it is as the Road to WrestleMania goes through the FastLane. I don't like FastLane or it's track record with the exception of Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan at FastLane 2015. Hope to see the rematch.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, King Leonidas Of Sparta said:

Something makes me so uncomfortable about the idea of non kayfabe Taker. It's still real to me damnit.

Him being all Jesus Freak just feels so wrong.

• Like 7

• RIPPA pinned and featured this topic
3 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Twitter war is back on, and I can't think of anything that's making me want to watch Mania LESS than whatever the fuck they're doing on Twitter is.

I am actually a little shocked after all the other wrestlers were mocking it that someone didn't tell them to knock that shit off.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I am actually a little shocked after all the other wrestlers were mocking it that someone didn't tell them to knock that shit off.

Ronda's got skin so thin you can use her as an anatomy model, so I'm not fully convinced there's not some real her bleeding through, but yeah, it's getting out of control and someone needs to kibosh it because it's getting embarassing.  If it's a work, it is Russo level bullshit that they didn't need to stoop to because the match was already selling itself.  If it's Ronda going off the reservation, someone needs to get it the fuck under control.  I mean, right now, either way, you have Ronda "threatening" outright aggravated assault on Twitter, which violates their TOS (like Twitter would actually enforce that rule) and it doesn't look good either way.

• Like 2

I don't really see Becky being an idiot, but it's really not a fair fight and the more Becky ethers Ronda, the more Ronda gets dumber and dumber with her responses.

And honestly, fuck Ronda Rousey. She's a fucking idiot. Anything that exposes her as being even dumber to people is ok in my book.

Although, this probably should come to a stop before Becky brings up Ronda being a Sandy Hook truther.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

There's rumors of Dana Warrior joining the WWE Creative Team. 

Oh wait, this is real. Uh...ok...

Honestly, I thought you read a Kayfabe News post and thought it was real.

This is like one of those moments where one of my friends sends me a link to something and I think it's from the Onion, but then see it's not.

WHAT IS THIS REALITY?!

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

At some point though it is going to look like the person who is just picking on the slow kid because they can 

You're not wrong and I thought about that as well.

Ronda could also stop saying completely stupid shit like it's fake, or using shoot names, or saying she's not going to follow the script.

• Like 2

Maybe it's all one giant elaborate work, you know, like it's supposed to be. *thinks* Yeah, she's not smart enough to pull that off.

FWIW, while Bruce is a yes man and may very well be out of touch with regards to a modern product, he IS a good producer and maybe he'll lead some kind of a charge to change how cringey backstage interviews are and how bad backstage segments usually are.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I don't really see Becky being an idiot, but it's really not a fair fight and the more Becky ethers Ronda, the more Ronda gets dumber and dumber with her responses.

And honestly, fuck Ronda Rousey. She's a fucking idiot. Anything that exposes her as being even dumber to people is ok in my book.

Although, this probably should come to a stop before Becky brings up Ronda being a Sandy Hook truther.

As noted by my friend, @Craig H, Ronda Rousey is a fucking moron with abhorrent views.

• Like 2

Guest Edwin

Most of Ronda's matches have been great, aside from some business exposing botched strikes of course.

Her promos are horrendous and she's a horrible person, so it's funny seeing Becky cyber bully her.

Also, if this entire deal is a work, then whoever runs her Twitter is making her look like an even bigger buffoon than she is.

Becky is one purple pillow line away from ending Ronda.

Regarding Dana Warrior

By Mike Johnson on 2019-03-01 11:41:00
It was reported yesterday that Dana Warrior, the wife of late WWE Hall of Famer The Ultimate Warrior, who has been working with World Wrestling Entertainment as a Brand Ambassador, has joined the WWE Creative team.

PWInsider.com reported on Monday that Warrior was at Raw.  While she was there, we are told she was shadowing writers for the company and learning about the creative process.  She sat in on the Raw Production meeting as well.

We are also told that Warrior has not been officially hired for a full-time role with the company, but was being given a chance to bring a woman's perspective to creative and if things work out, it could lead to a full-time role.  Since we will be asked this question, I can confirm there are several other female members of the WWE writing team currently.

The Warrior-creative news was first reported by ProWrestlingSheet.com.