DVDVR Message Board

SDL is The Madness of King Vince - 2/26/2019

Dolfan in NYC

54 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Are we sure Harper is even going to be with Rowan and Bryan when he gets back?

It would make sense considering he and Rowan were teaming when they both went out. The other possibility is him coming back and feuding with Bryan/Rowan because he disproves of the direction their taking. A few Harper/Bryan matches wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, though I'm on board with LWP's plan for WM.

• Like 2

The KO "shlubby Everyman" promos and feuding with Bryan points towards him being a face. But Vince handpicking him to replace Kofi points to him being a heel. So... Yup

• Like 1

Owens was clearly supposed to be a face, but with them making the decision to strike while Kofi is hot and switch the WM/Fast Lane matches I'm sure they are confused at to what they want Owens to be.

I think Zayn will come back heel regardless. I wouldn't be surprised if he and Owens were going to feud in reversed face/heel roles post WM.

• Like 1

In regards to KO's face/heel alignment - note the enormous difference between how he's acting and how Charlotte is acting. The storyline was clearly not very well thought out. There shouldn't be any doubt as to whether Owens is a face now - it will obviously hurt his face run if they undermine it with the Kofi stuff.

5 hours ago, Eivion said:

I think Zayn will come back heel regardless. I wouldn't be surprised if he and Owens were going to feud in reversed face/heel roles post WM.

Holy shit, *NO*. Keep Zayn over on RAW so we can avoid them interacting entirely.

I wish Gargano, Ciampa, Owens, and Zayn were all in their own promotion where they could wrestle only each other and that would stop them from wrestling only each other in WWE. I like all four, but I still wouldn't miss them if it means we actually get something fresh for once. Better yet, just have a network-only show where it's just rebooked old ROH angles, so people will stop calling for them on the main shows.

• Like 2

This Becky tweet irked me, which is annoying when she's meant to be the face.  Charlotte spent a lot of her SDL promo talking about Ronda, and worse, she brought up going to Raw to literally be handed the belt (the object Becky and Ronda are meant to be desperate for), but then Becky and Ronda ignored it entirely to focus on their photoshopping and Ronda going full Russo.

https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/1101923022410260485

• Like 1