DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Happy Birthday Ric - 2/25/2019

Dolfan in NYC

Today's the big Ric Flair birthday celebration and the big health update from Roman Reigns.  

I give the internet 0.006 seconds from the time Roman arrives at the ring to the first "Roman was faking leukemia" take.  

5 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Today's the big Ric Flair birthday celebration and the big health update from Roman Reigns.  

I give the internet 0.006 seconds from the time Roman arrives at the ring to the first "Roman was faking leukemia" take.  

You'd have to go negative time, wrestling twitter's already been doing that since last week.  Also already done, whining that this is done for a ratings grab (courtesy of Meltzer)

I sorta watched the first 2 hours or so and thought the show was OK.

Dug the Ricochet & Aleister/Revival match, but they seem to have trouble getting that rolling German spot going. Both will do great on the main roster, Aleister more so than Ricochet.

I knew that Roman was over leukemia when that Instagram post came out from the gym. But damnit hearing him say he is in remission still made me tear up like crazy. Bless him and I'm glad to see him back. And I was pretty much in a great mood the rest of the night. Fun show for the most part and I like that Ric's birthday is the catalyst for HHH/Batista.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2