DVDVR Message Board

Robert Kraft - The Dirty Old Man Thread

ChesterCopperpot

3 minutes ago, Craig H said:

In Jupiter, FL too of all places. WTF?!

Jupiter is just outside of Palm Beach (where I'm sure Kraft has a home).  It's... generously described as working class.   

Bobbo wanted some side piece, cops wanted a big fish.  And you get today's news.    

I'll go on the record and say sex work should be decriminalized, but until it is... I've got a ride for Mr. Kraft.  

lIPm2Q0.gif

THE PATRIOT WAY MY FRIENDS!

• Haha 6

24 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I'll go on the record and say sex work should be decriminalized, but until it is... I've got a ride for Mr. Kraft.  

Apparently this message parlor (among others) are being investigated for sex trafficking so that makes it a little more complicated.

Just now, nofuture said:

Apparently this message parlor (among others) are being investigated for sex trafficking so that makes it a little more complicated.

Yeah. this is gonna go dumpster fire pretty soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nofuture said:

Oh, absolutely.  Decriminalized =! Regulated/taxed like hell. 

But this is another conversation for another thread on another board.   

In the meantime, lol. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I also like the "Oooh, Irsay got suspended for 6 games, Kraft will get more than that, ooooh" aspect of the ESPN story.  He's the fucking owner!  He's not snapping the ball to Brady every down!  The only people who care if he's there are his family and Joe Buck.

It's also a funny coincidence this happens the same day as the Kraft/Heinz meltdown. (No business relation; Bob Kraft is not, in fact, a cheese pimp.  He made his money in packaging and paper products.  He is, however, a cheesy pimp.)