DVDVR Message Board

Star Wars Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker

Dolfan in NYC

On 8/27/2019 at 1:23 PM, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I think I've heard they're going to stick her in a helmet like Gwendolin. 

If that's the case, I'm not sure why you bother getting Keri Russell.

Rise-Of-Skywalker-Zorri-Bliss-Theory-Fin

That's the Keri Russell character. We still don't technically know if she's wearing the helmet the whole time. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/14/2019 at 6:59 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

Some toys are out labeled

Reveal hidden contents

Sith troops

have been spotted out there, so that can definitely be a revealed plot point. 

Also, Mark Hamill retweeted this awesomeness 

Priceless!

I like how confident Harrison Ford is, and I also like that the three seem to have a good time together.

IIRC, Han does not join Luke in the "Tell Them!" line, though, in the end?

15 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I don't think it's a good sign to be hearing all this "Feige film in development" talk recently.  It's almost as if they know this is a disaster but "we'll get it right next time.." 

This is a tremendous leap to take. I don't even know how you would get from a rumor of Feige maybe producing a Star Wars film to "episode 9 is a disaster." 

Do you think before you type this stuff out?

4 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I wouldn't read too much into Feige. Aren't there a million Star Wars things in development at the moment? 

Pretty much. They have at least 3 live action series in the works, Rian Johnson's trilogy, Benoiff & Weiss's movie, & who knows what else.

2 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

The timing of the Feige rumor combined with the other rumors that the film needed 'substantial reshoots' has me thinking something is up but maybe nothing is up 

49 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I doubt anything is up. Lots of movies get reshoots. Nature of the beast.

There are normal reshoots and then there is something like Chaos Walking were the studio probably won't even release it AFTER the reshoots.

Edited by Elsalvajeloco

They re-shot a shitload of Rogue One and that turned out pretty well. May have been total shite if they hadn't reshot it, mind.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxB said:

They re-shot a shitload of Rogue One and that turned out pretty well. May have been total shite if they hadn't reshot it, mind.

They re-shot I believe 50% of Solo.   I still wonder what that would have been like. 

Edited by Niners Fan in CT

Or just had someone make him a new one?

They have engineers that can build Death Stars and form planets into giant laser beams.  Pretty sure they can build another helmet. 

Edited by CSC
  • Thanks 1