DVDVR Message Board

SDL is THE IRON KINGSTON 2/12/19

Niners Fan in CT

5 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

Why didn't Michael Hayes say something grossly offensive to Kofi Kingston yet? His title run would be a lock.

Hayes loved Kofi in Cool Runnings. Kofi didn't have the heart to tell him he wasn't in it since he was 12 years old at the time, nor was he on the Jamaican bobsled team.

• Haha 2

Watched the Universo replay of most of the Kofi match. 

Bryan puts him through the ringer. 

Missed whatever Jeff did (I was trying to watch Impact and listen to music too).

Joe does absolutely everything short of sodomizing him in and out of the ring. 

AJ does whatever he can as a babyface at that point. Then he has to submit Kofi with mere minutes left to go...

And Orton comes out, RKOuttanowhere, pinfall. 

This is why it's so so easy to hate this fucking company. Eat shit, Vince.

• Haha 3

Hi, I've just subscribed and I'm writing from France.

After 10 years I started watching again wrestling and WWE in particular,  (however, I continued to follow WWE, these last 10 years reading tv shows and ppv reports).

I noted that there are so many problems, in particular results of matches are illogical. Why should a midcarder pin the WWE champions, and two uppercarders? Doing so, WWE damaged 3 wrestlers, and for sure Kingston's push will end next week. 

Anyway, why WWE is continuing to give Daniel Bryan a big push? I've watched the match and I found him so boring, so fake. His punches and kicks are so weak. I don't think that he is so charismatic, so I think that he should be a midcarder, not a main eventer, for sure not a top heel.

I was impressed by Samoa Joe, but he was litterally destroyed, he's now a jobber. There is nobody today that I perceive as a star; last time I've watched, in 2008/2009 there were John Cena, Triple H, Undertaker, Edge, Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Batista, CM Punk, Umaga, now there are tons of weak and bad main eventers like AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan, Kofi Kingston...

I will probably no watch again WWE.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Kofi vs Daniel Bryan was really good. Kofi showed up to work that's for sure. I don't think he wins tomorrow but I would really love to see D-Bry and Kofi have a program preferably going into Mania. Hopefully someone explains to Vince that D-Bry will probably not do the Saudi Arabia show again on May 3rd and if Kofi was Champion he'd be on the show, so Kofi goes Over at Mania.

Even a 6 week run ending at Backlash would be something. Dudes been on tv since December of 07. He made his professional debut on June of 05 most of his career has been in the WWE. He deserves something other than that start-stop feud he had with Orton.

6 hours ago, RolandTHTG said:

I want Cena/Bryan, but only if they ape the Mania 7 finish and Nikki runs out to make the save for him

I don't see Nikki making the save for Cena. He pushed things a little too far with that two hamper shit, and the hamper voice like Nikki is some kind of moron.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1