DVDVR Message Board

Gravity

Jrag

Just back from it. Amazing film, and definitely needs to be seen in IMAX 3D. Just stunning.

Incredibly tense. Usually, I'm shifting in my seat, crossing my left leg over my right, crossing my right over my left and so on. For this? Feet planted firmly on the ground, and did not move at all for the entire film. Didn't eat a thing, didn't take a sip of water. Left with a bit of a headache from a combination of the 3D glasses and a subconsciously clenched jaw. But man was it worth it.

Bullock definitely deserves to win an Oscar for this.

• Like 1

At my theater you get the glasses when you purchase a ticket and then there is place to recycle them when the movie is over.  It will be worth the wait, Natural!

Thanks for answering my question. Glad Gravity is worth the shitty wait.

There is pretty much no excuse to miss this in 3D.  No excuse.  I'm going to assume you haven't seen Children of Men, otherwise there is no way we would need to talk you into this.  Alfonso Cuaron is a genius.

Fucking amazing. One of the best movies I've ever seen. Felt way longer than 90 minutes and at the end of it, all my wife and I could do was laugh awkwardly feeling like we made it through some life and death kind of shit. Just an incredible movie. And having a daughter, my wife and I both bawled each time Sarah was referenced.

This was as close to a perfect movie as I'll ever see. I want to cry just typing about it.