DVDVR Message Board

Eivion    767

I kind of want to increase my sneak now just to try that. Of course its one of my major skills so now I can't without screwing myself over. I really wish I had known about and read up on the leveling system beforehand. So much would have been changed.

JLSigman    340
On 8/17/2017 at 8:28 AM, JLSigman said:

Since I have a shiny new computer, I may have to see how it runs Skyrim: SE and a couple/few/gimme all the good mods. ;-)

So far, so amazing. Just wish someone had ported Immersive Weapons over. 

RIPPA    17,971

Ooof

I spent a hour searching my various homes trying to find where I stored the stupid Staff of Magnus 

Stupid game

cwoy2j    2,396

Since I've turned into a big GOT fan, I've started giving my armor and weapons names from GOT. I forged a set of ebony armor that has archer and one handed enchanting bonuses and named it Dreadfort Armor after the Boltons. Made a Daedric warhammer with absorb health on it and named it Baratheon's Hammer. Forged a Skyforge great sword with frost damage on it and named it Ice after the Starks' sword.

BobbyWhioux    919
22 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Ooof

I spent a hour searching my various homes trying to find where I stored the stupid Staff of Magnus 

Stupid game

"They were apparently under the impression we were keeping it in a closet somewhere."

cue the Dovahkiin, recovering the long lost artifact and then...keeping it in a closet somewhere.

• Like 1