DVDVR Message Board

Kiss From Mandy Rose On A Graves - SDL - 2/5/2019

Dolfan in NYC

I'll watch this show later, but my understanding is Corey was particularly thirsty towards Mandy tonight.  

I have thoughts about this.

-----

(I'm editing this post to remove any politics.  This is Dean & Rippa's board and I'm lucky enough to mod it. So I'll be respectful about that.)

Edited by Dolfan in NYC
  • Like 2

• Dolfan in NYC changed the title to Kiss From A Mandy Rose On A Graves - SDL - 2/5/2019

I heard him say something like "God created Mandy on the 6th day so he had to rest on the 7th"  and then when Naomi finally got her hands on Mandy he basically called Naomi a thug. 

In other news,  Daniel Bryan was awesome again as was his INTELLECTUAL PEER Rowan.  

In other news...    my TV is orange,  I'll shut it off and turn it back on in about an hour,  see if that does the trick. 

• Like 1

Charlotte was a magnificent jerk of a heel in her few minutes before the HHH/Becky promo kicked in, mocking Becky's limp again, obnoxiously pointing at the Mania sign, and even bringing up my favourite cheap wrestling cliche 'suspended wrestler buys a ticket and shows up but its OK because they bought a ticket'.  (though it is interesting that so far she's a heel even 'The Authority' hates, with HHH telling her to go away.)

I also thought it was telling that they did a 2-minute 'Asuka destroys everyone' promo (her only appearance tonight after being left off entirely last week) but left out her tapping out Becky at the Rumble.

42 minutes ago, RIShane said:

Charlotte was a magnificent jerk of a heel in her few minutes before the HHH/Becky promo kicked in, mocking Becky's limp again, obnoxiously pointing at the Mania sign, and even bringing up my favourite cheap wrestling cliche 'suspended wrestler buys a ticket and shows up but its OK because they bought a ticket'.  (though it is interesting that so far she's a heel even 'The Authority' hates, with HHH telling her to go away.)

I also thought it was telling that they did a 2-minute 'Asuka destroys everyone' promo (her only appearance tonight after being left off entirely last week) but left out her tapping out Becky at the Rumble.

Which is WWE admitting they have no viewer retention. 

• Like 1

This was Charlotte at her most heel-iest and I thought she did a damn good job. That is who she needs to be always. Maybe every now and then she has a face run and makes a friend, but the face run needs to be in service of turning on the dope of a friend.

While we're at it, I know that there's the 4 Horsewomen, but damn, why can't Charlotte have her own version?

• Like 4

Charlotte was wonderfully obnoxious. Becky is basically Austin at this point and I have no issue with this.

The triple threat tag was decent. I dug Naomi's hot tag at the end. Still wish there something closer to a regular team in their spot, but Fabulous Glow aren't a bad duo.

Dug the finish to Ali/Orton. Dug Joe choking Orton out afterward as well. I don't hate Orton, I just enjoy Joe choking people out.

Hardy/Bryan was nice while it lasted. Dug all of Bryan's promo time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, muhammedboehm said:

I fear what would happen if Mandy and Alexa ever face off.

He doesn't have anywhere near the same level of obsession with Alexa. No that would only happen if Eva Marie were to return and face off with Mandy. I think Cory would just implode then.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eivion said:

He doesn't have anywhere near the same level of obsession with Alexa. No that would only happen if Eva Marie were to return and face off with Mandy. I think Cory would just implode then.

I disagree Alexa is his Raw version of Mandy. Just listen to any of her Moments of Bliss.

3 hours ago, Eivion said:

Charlotte was wonderfully obnoxious. Becky is basically Austin at this point and I have no issue with this.

The triple threat tag was decent. I dug Naomi's hot tag at the end. Still wish there something closer to a regular team in their spot, but Fabulous Glow aren't a bad duo.

Dug the finish to Ali/Orton. Dug Joe choking Orton out afterward as well. I don't hate Orton, I just enjoy Joe choking people out.

Hardy/Bryan was nice while it lasted. Dug all of Bryan's promo time.

Becky coming close to corpsing at Charlotte's over the top fake limping was a fun background moment, too.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Craig H said:

While we're at it, I know that there's the 4 Horsewomen, but damn, why can't Charlotte have her own version?

I will be shocked if this never happens. My wishful thinking wants them to wait for Tessa.

• Like 8

• Dolfan in NYC changed the title to Kiss From Mandy Rose On A Graves - SDL - 2/5/2019
6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Since I pay no attention to most of this company. How long has Nakamura been wrestling in a mostly full body suit?

On and off. Shinsuke Nakamura had a body suit on at Survivor Series last year and tends to wear those now including at the Royal Rumble.

That body suit looks like it would be damn hot to wrestle in.  And possibly hard to peel off while you're sweaty.

I know trying to figure out WWE logic is a fool's pursuit, but, even for WWE Creative, the women's triple threat made no sense.  One of the team's (the IIconics) was already in the Elim Chamber match, so they were in the match because..... ?  Also, the IIconics were put in the Elim Chamber without having to qualify, for whatever reason.

Jeff Hardy being the first TV challenger for a belt made of hemp has to be a rib.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Hand-Drawn Sprite Man said:

That body suit looks like it would be damn hot to wrestle in.  And possibly hard to peel off while you're sweaty.

Not as difficult as this.

Definitely NSFW or young children around

Spoiler

Image result for full bdsm latex bodysuit

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, muhammedboehm said:

I fear what would happen if Mandy and Alexa ever face off.

remember the "No Hitting In The Face" stipulation from Martel/Michaels at Summerslam 92?

Graves = Sensational Sheri (right down to the fainting when they break the rule)

• Like 2