DVDVR Message Board

WWE Hall of Fame 2019

Brian Fowler

That motherfucker should have been thrown in a room with Walter and Pete Dunne. 

Who would have thought a guy with dreads wearing a rasta hat would be a violent person? I bet his weed was laced with PCP.

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, Sky Blue Sam said:

Low key respect to Drake Maverick for grabbing the mic and getting the crowds attention back on Bret and Nattie, while they were still looking at the twat getting kicked out.

Agreed. From the footage, Drake had the most ground to cover and he still intervened.

• Like 1

Can't add anything to the mess about that piece of shit attacking Bret other then I hope he gets good and fucked up for his troubles.

It was corny as all hell, but I loved the dueling reaction shots of opponents(Bryan/Kofi, Shane/Miz). Kofi and family going apeshit while Bryan went out of his way to avoid the camera was gold.

You still can't convince me she actually deserves to go in, but I'll be damned if Torrie didn't give one of the speeches of the night.

Major points to Harlem Heat for talking shit into the camera on their way down the ramp like the good old days. I could have listened to them talk a hell of a lot longer, and as someone who watched Global on ESPN whenever I got home from grade school, I marked out for the Ebony Experience mentions and the nod to Eddie Gilbert.

Yes, a good portion of DXs speech was self indulgent bullshit, but it was fun to watch. Seeing Chyna get her moment, as well as Waltman clearly nervous as all hell but grateful for the recognition were highlights for me.

I'm kicking myself for not remembering exactly when this happened, but Rusev making the goofiest face humanly possible in the background to the point he cracked up one of the Usos had me dying

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Casey said:

Don’t know if it was mentioned, but wasn’t the guy who attacked Bret the same guy who walked down the ramp one time on a RAW with Seth Rollins?

Not mentioned. I do think it's the same dickhead.

Edited by The Natural

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Not mentioned. I do think it's the same dickhead.

Thats absolutely insane. I'm beside myself that this happened in 2019. The first thing I thought of was dimebag Darrell. Bret and Nattie were really, really fucking lucky man. He needs to do jail time and be banned for life. This is a 61 year old cancer and stroke survivor with a very public history of concussions, and a super fucking tragic life at times. I hope the prosecutor grew up watching Bret and mentions all that shit to the judge, especially if this psycho has done it before.

Does WWE handle their own security for an event like this, or is this on the building?? 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, TheVileOne said:

Woods should be careful. Didn't Paul London basically get fired over something like this?

:Paul London didn't have the option of jumping to AEW. Austin Creed does.

• Like 1

Just starting this now (and it'll take me a few days to get through it), but it dawns on me that Sherri managed HTM (as Peggy Sue), Harlem Heat, and Michaels in this class. 

They should have brought Cherry back to bring HTM out. 

Also, the ten second skip is the panacea to the "You Deserve It" chants.

Edited by Matt D
  • Like 2