DVDVR Message Board

WWE Hall of Fame 2019

Brian Fowler

They love Jimmy Hart. It'll absolutely be him unless they want to give Elias the moment.

By far my favorite Danny Davis match:

Just an awesome (Toronto?) crowd completely shitting on babyface HTM and giving Mr. X the thrill of his life. The non PTW version is better because you can feel the heat more but I doubt that's currently online. 

• Haha 1

On 2/27/2019 at 6:41 AM, Brian Fowler said:

Wrestle Votes (?) had reported Honky and Tazz last week, so looks like they have a legit source

Why in the world would they even think about Tazz?  he did really nothing in the WWE and currently does nothing for the WWE.    

If you are doing something to be ECW related to troll people, Raven would be a much better choice.  

1) Again don't think too hard about reasoning if someone is worthy or not

2) Besides the period he wrestled for them, he was one of the main announcers for 8 years

3) The New York connection.

Yes - Tommy Dreamer makes more sense for the former ECW/NY connection but clearly they have their reasons (just like for not putting Christian in yet)

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

1) Again don't think too hard about reasoning if someone is worthy or not

2) Besides the period he wrestled for them, he was one of the main announcers for 8 years

3) The New York connection.

Yes - Tommy Dreamer makes more sense for the former ECW/NY connection but clearly they have their reasons (just like for not putting Christian in yet)

Christian makes sense to wait if they are doing Central Florida soon. 

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

Why in the world would they even think about Tazz?  he did really nothing in the WWE and currently does nothing for the WWE.    

If you are doing something to be ECW related to troll people, Raven would be a much better choice.  

Who the fuck gave Raven a HOF induction?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

2 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Christian makes sense to wait if they are doing Central Florida soon. 

Putting Tommy in before Christian would be a pretty good troll job on Christian. That said, if Mania is in Tampa next year, I bet Christian will go in then.

I wouldn't be surprised if we start getting an "ECW Original" every year for next few years. Fills a spot with someone that'll likely get a solid reaction. Now that the Dudley Boys started it, why not?

Dreamer was in Impact two months ago, MLW two weeks ago, and was one of Cody's cornermen at All In. Although Daivari was one of Magnus' cornermen and he's been signed by WWE since.

Bam Bam Bigelow should be the most obvious choice for this year; from Jersey and had probably the best celebrity match ever with LT. Either Paul E. or LT would be a good choice to induct Bam Bam. 

King Kong Bundy should also go in. He doesn't fly, so this would be the best chance for him to go in. Who knows when WM will be in the NJ/NY area again and if Bundy will be alive?

Ok, this eerie now. I suggested Bundy be elected this year, so he can be there while he's alive, and he passes away four days later. I'm going to guess it was something sudden, as there was never anything about him suffering any long term illness.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
King Kong Bundy's passing
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ace said:

There is no excuse for them not to induct Cyndi Lauper.

Sadly, we've said this the last couple years and they don't seem to want to acknowledge her existence.

• Like 1