DVDVR Message Board

WWE Hall of Fame 2019

Brian Fowler

4 hours ago, JonnyLaw said:

Even less than the Union of People You Oughta Respect, Shane? Or the Corre? 

You could argue that there are shittier stables from a talent perspective but no stable took up more air time and offered up poor toilet humor quite like D-X.  Also,  their return in 2006 is something I try to believe never happened.  Those were some dark days. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

You could argue that there are shittier stables from a talent perspective but no stable took up more air time and offered up poor toilet humor quite like D-X.  Also,  their return in 2006 is something I try to believe never happened.  Those were some dark days. 

Only good part of the 2006 version was Michaels superkicking random people backstage.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MonteCarl said:

If/when the nWo goes in the HoF, I know it will likely only be the Hall/Nash/Hogan version, but I think an argument could be made to include Waltman in that group as well. Him jumping to WCW/nWo as Syxx really helped solidify the nWo in it's early stages. And then another argument could also be made for Sean Waltman going in on his own. X-Pac a three time HoF'er? Who'da thunk it? ;)

I hope it’s the 50 man version of the nWo so Scott Norton can sneak into the hall of fame.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Overly Critical Man said:

Virgil should be a three-time inductee as an individual performer, a member of the nWo and a member of the West Texas rednecks.

The WWE Hall of Fame should be re-named Hall of Fuck Money in honor of Virgil and every inductee gets a $25 Olive Garden gift card.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

Has the Hart Foundation induction been debunked? It feels a little weird for DX to go in and then only the Hart/Niedhart Foundation to go in. Granted, it would also be weird for them to put two stables in at the same time.

Not debunked but definitely not confirmed yet either

The Daily Star newspaper (the one that had the Pro Wrestling column every week for 17 years) is campaigning to get Davey Boy in. Ricky Hatton is backing it, even.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J.H. said:

Honky going is long overdue but its always been about him going in on his own terms to my understanding

I'm going to guess Jimmy Hart will induct him... unless he and his cousin are on talking terms

James

Tupelo Concession Stand Brawl clips during the induction

• Like 1