DVDVR Message Board

The Man Comes Around - Raw - 2/4/2019

Dolfan in NYC

After a strong show last week, this was so bad. 

Only positive worth mentioning is how much better Elias is a heel. Its a shame they don't have a TV title because his act of coming out, heeling on the crowd, facing the challenger of the week and sleazing his way to a win (or better yet a time limit draw) is perfect for a belt like that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Becky really should see that doctor. The way she sharply inhales when she cuts a promo has me worried about her breathing. 

Nice to see the Man living up to her gimmick though. Guys generally put off seeing a doctor. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Victator said:

So they are not going to say Becky chose Ronda is because Asuka made her tap?

Becky chose Ronda because she believes she would have beaten her at Survivor Series if not for the Rock's oafish cousin.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Becky chose Ronda because she believes she would have beaten her at Survivor Series if not for the Rock's oafish cousin.

Well she knows she can't beat Asuka.

I did like her going on about not having her chance taken. She stole that title match fair and square.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I kept expecting Mojo to be talking to a mannequin head.

Good to see they're protecting that young upstart Jeff Jarrett by having him look strong against Elias even in a loss.

They're going to fuck up the most obvious can't-miss women's title programs for WM aren't they? At least they didn't make all 3 members of the Riot Squad look like chumps tonight.

6 minutes ago, HumanChessgame said:

Good to see they're protecting that young upstart Jeff Jarrett by having him look strong against Elias even in a loss.

They're going to fuck up the most obvious can't-miss women's title programs for WM aren't they? At least they didn't make all 3 members of the Riot Squad look like chumps tonight.

They screwed up Braun who was super over two years ago. They can mess anything up.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, HumanChessgame said:

Of course they are. Like I said last week, don't be surprised that when WrestleMania ends that Brock and Ronda are both still champs.

WWE and Vince have this dumb fucking mindset that it doesn't matter what happens at Mania because you can just have someone win the title at the next big event.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Victator said:

They screwed up Braun who was super over two years ago. They can mess anything up.

Case in point.

And honestly, you can replace Braun with any number of names. It's to the point where I will be surprised if Becky actually wins the title convincingly at WM.

Otherwise I'm expecting Ronda to win or for it to go down like Sting vs Hogan at Starrcade.