DVDVR Message Board

FEB 2019 NXT DISCUSSION

RIPPA

On 2/19/2019 at 9:05 PM, ChesterCopperpot said:

Didn't they ......... at the last taping?

Reveal hidden contents

Have Dream beat Gargano for the title - and then do the retape thing?

Thanks for posting that spoiler without using spoiler-tags (stating that there was a title change at the last taping already is a spoiler, considering that there was only one show left of that taping to air and that show only having one title match announced is just the icing on the cake).

On 2/20/2019 at 10:48 PM, Eivion said:

Looking over the results the ending sounds awesome.

Not surprised at the choice of the Dusty Classic Final. The team likely to win it probably makes the most sense when you think about it.

Spoiler

Honestly, if it is the case, I could see it either way- Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake have been in developmental for so long, and Jaxson Ryker had the "Gunner was a former TNA guy and not only did he not merit a big debut, he couldn't even make rotation for a year", that it just seems like they'd be at "yeah, they're not going to get any better or more WWE worthy- time to fast track them to the main roster and let them sink or swim." 

14 hours ago, Robert s said:

Thanks for posting that spoiler without using spoiler-tags (stating that there was a title change at the last taping already is a spoiler, considering that there was only one show left of that taping to air and that show only having one title match announced is just the icing on the cake).

You're welcome ..... I think? 

(That has me confused)

It was officially announced today that Ilja Rukober (Ilja Dragunov), Kay Lee Ray, Jazzy Gabert, "Primate" Jay Melrose, and Oliver Sauter (Oliver Carter) have signed with WWE for NXT UK. WWE.com noted that the five wrestlers are joining the company's UK Performance Center in North London.

Aleister and Ricochet still being advertised for this weekend's non-Florida loop both on website and an email I received today.

Also added in the email I received that's not on the website.... Rhea Ripley. Incredibly stoked if this is accurate.

1 minute ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Tomasso Ciampa is injured per WON.  

Severity is unknown, but he is going to try to work through Takeover:NY to then deal with it.  

Damn. Guessing it's the good knee Sheamus landed on in #DIY vs. The Bar on Smackdown Live last week and not the bad knee with the brace on.

20 hours ago, Peck said:

Aleister and Ricochet still being advertised for this weekend's non-Florida loop both on website and an email I received today.

Also added in the email I received that's not on the website.... Rhea Ripley. Incredibly stoked if this is accurate.

Great.

We're getting Luke Menzies, Cezar Bononi, Adrian Jaoude, Deonna Purrazzo and Xia Li on Friday in Orlando...

Gonna be bummed if we don't get 1-2 at least.

Menzies rules and Xia Lia is a Florida Loop favorite, but I'm not entirely sold on the Bononi or Jaoude...

The main event should be fine though as they always manage to pair someone up for that.