DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

20 hours ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

Where did they get Enzo and Cass from? It's amusing reading through the old NXT thread here on the board as I watch through early NXT, and people are fawning all over these two. 

I don’t know where Cass was discovered, but I remember that Enzo said in an interview that he met Hunter at a gym, and Hunter recommended him to the performance center.

• Thanks 1

I've said it before, but Enzo was just born in the wrong era. An obnoxious, loud mouth twerp who is trained but sucks in the ring and can talk would be a top heel manager in any era before the last couple decades. He should've been running a series of heels after Roman instead of wrestling.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I don’t know where Cass was discovered, but I remember that Enzo said in an interview that he met Hunter at a gym, and Hunter recommended him to the performance center.

IIRC Enzo is pals with Triple H's personal trainer and begged him to put his name forward for the PC

• Thanks 1

No state in America was more Wrestling Schools per capita than New Jersey. But Enzo never trained anywhere until he got sent to the Performance Centre.

6 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

Why did they ever turn him face?

The 3 hours of random Lex Express footage that WWE Network posted last year was probably the biggest exposure of Lex not being suited for the patriotic babyface role. Every time he does a radio interview or personal appearance and starts touting the virtues of working hard and patriotism, the dude sounds like a robot whose memory bank the words are stored in is on the verge of breaking down.

But when he starts to play to the camera ripping on the bad, unhealthy food that's at one of the banquets, the spark lights up and the natural smarminess of Lex Luger comes bursting out. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

IIRC Enzo is pals with Triple H's personal trainer and begged him to put his name forward for the PC

That's what Simon Gotch said in his shoot.

Must watch.

16 hours ago, AxB said:

No state in America was more Wrestling Schools per capita than New Jersey. But Enzo never trained anywhere until he got sent to the Performance Centre.

You would think they would have recommend Enzo start training at Larry Sharpe's Monster Factory. 

Simon Gotch's shoot is definitely a must watch/listen.

3 hours ago, Wee Bey said:

629e066404f6e39c-600x338.gif

I see her stand up in pro-wrestling is just as good as it was in MMA!

Seriously, they need to stop showing her shadow boxing. Everyone's been clowning her for that, too.