DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

2 hours ago, BobbyWhioux said:

Not around nearly long enough :(

Yokozuna is my vote for Best Squash Match guy ever (and not just because he could make it literal)

Sid is still the man for pure excitement when it comes to squash matches for me. Razor Ramon was great to watch from a technical standpoint as he always knew where to be for the cameras etc

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rick said:

I love those Perfect matches against Hogan and Warrior. He would always bump excessively for their offense and it looked hilarious, but got over big time with the live audiences.

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

Should have given the guy on his shoulders a super burning hammer to really seal the win.

The guy on Roderick Strong's shoulders was the Crown Jewel of the Embassy, Jimmy Rave.

Generation Next vs. The Embassy is one of my favorite ROH feuds. The Steel Cage Warfare blow-off was perfect in every way.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The guy on Roderick Strong's shoulders was the Crown Jewel of the Embassy, Jimmy Rave.

Generation Next vs. The Embassy is one of my favorite ROH feuds. The Steel Cage Warfare blow-off was perfect in every way.

I recognize the hair now, but couldn't tell until you said who it was. I blame the GIF maker.

• Like 1