DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

5 hours ago, The Natural said:

Inspired by Samoa Joe using this on Smackdown Live this week:

XmuZL5N.gif

omega-okada-3-gif.gif?w=1110

A favourite move of mine.

I've always said that Roman Reigns should have used a Uranage as his finisher.  He's The Rock's cousin, so it would have been like an updated Rock Bottom.  Hopefully they are reading this and they give it to him when he makes his triumphant comeback.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, D.Z said:

1rdopGN.gifresize=341,246

Probably my favorite move from Yasukawa.

33 minutes ago, supremebve said:

I've always said that Roman Reigns should have used a Uranage as his finisher.  He's The Rock's cousin, so it would have been like an updated Rock Bottom.  Hopefully they are reading this and they give it to him when he makes his triumphant comeback.

I'd rather he just make the splash mountain bomb a finisher.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eivion said:

Probably my favorite move from Yasukawa.

I'd rather he just make the splash mountain bomb a finisher.

I love that move, but i is a pretty big limit on the guys he can use it on.  It's almost impossible to hit on anyone taller than him or over a certain weight.  He'd have to use something else on Brock, Braun, Gallow, etc...and at least 2 of those guys will be there for a while.  

3 hours ago, supremebve said:

I love that move, but i is a pretty big limit on the guys he can use it on.  It's almost impossible to hit on anyone taller than him or over a certain weight.  He'd have to use something else on Brock, Braun, Gallow, etc...and at least 2 of those guys will be there for a while.  

I don't think I said he should drop the spear. He should have more than one finisher to fall back on.

36 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Giving him that is just asking for a Last Ride level botch. Roman could barely do the school boy dead lift power bomb thingy for crying out loud.

He has hit it multiple times.

It's the odd thing with Roman, he's built like a power wrestler but everything in his moveset is a standing strike or a running strike. No holds and barely any throws. There was a theory a couple of years ago that he's actually not a legit strong guy, but his name is up on Cena's gym wall for that powerlifting achievement deal he does. Maybe he's not allowed to do lifting throws because he's one of those guys who doesn't know his own strength and he just tosses people recklessly, like a Steiner brother would?