DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

This show we all watch and love can be funny, sad, brutal, painful, etc.   

There are... Extremes... that people go to in the name of "professional wrestling" that are way over the line. 

---

I think posting a gif of a guy getting stabbed by a group of open scissors qualifies as over the goddamned line.   No more of that.  

This is not up for debate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

This show we all watch and love can be funny, sad, brutal, painful, etc.   

There are... Extremes... that people go to in the name of "professional wrestling" that are way over the line. 

---

I think posting a gif of a guy getting stabbed by a group of open scissors qualifies as over the goddamned line.   No more of that.  

This is not up for debate.

I'm really confused by what's going on and I'd just like to clarify that even though there's a lot of shakey cam going on in that TNA gif, there's no stabbing. 

Of course this probably (hopefully) isn't directed at me and I'm being a dummy. 

Back to our regularly scheduled programming!

tumblr_ojp30gFYrz1vn5u0to1_500.gif 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I'm really confused by what's going on and I'd just like to clarify that even though there's a lot of shakey cam going on in that TNA gif, there's no stabbing. 

Of course this probably (hopefully) isn't directed at me and I'm being a dummy. 

Back to our regularly scheduled programming!

He's talking about a post from DZ on page 8, not your TNA gif. (Though I would support a ban on Aces and Eights-related content, because ye Gods, that shit sucked.)

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

He's talking about a post from DZ on page 8, not your TNA gif. (Though I would support a ban on Aces and Eights-related content, because ye Gods, that shit sucked.)

Dolfan's post got me so rattled that I went and rewatched the whole angle. You ain't kidding.