DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

8 hours ago, Raziel said:

Pez was justified.

47 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

So was Manny. 

YOU SHUT YOUR LYING TRAITOR HOLES!!!!!! The Boogie Woogie Man loves all his street peoples! It's that dirty Paul Jones! VVAAALLLIIAAANTTT'SSSS WWAAAARRRR!!!!

jimmy-valiant-naked.jpg?quality=95&w=650

Take heed, squares.

- RAF

p.s. - one of the great things about recognizing BWMJV's brilliant genius is the digital cornucopia of festive pics available to learn from

• Haha 2

In the list of WTF/LOL decisions that in the end had barely any effect on business, the lack of self-awareness to have THAT R-Truth graphic make its debut after THAT PPV finish has to be near the top of the list. People were already in disappointment mode, but that graphic then popping up immediately after fully brought on the nerd rage.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
10 hours ago, Betsy Zeidler said:

IDK why this STILL feels so much bigger than later cage stuff, especially with the cage seeming to be so much shorter than in later years.

For me it was because Hogan didn't do superplexes and I don't think I saw a guy Bossman's size take a bump off the cage like that. Even with the short cage, it's still amazing it happened IMO.

14 minutes ago, clintthecrippler said:

In the list of WTF/LOL decisions that in the end had barely any effect on business, the lack of self-awareness to have THAT R-Truth graphic make its debut after THAT PPV finish has to be near the top of the list. People were already in disappointment mode, but that graphic then popping up immediately after fully brought on the nerd rage.

Image result for r truth network

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Raziel said:

Pez was justified.

Goddamn right he was. My uncle was the one who introduced me to wrestling and this is his favorite turn of all-time. Why's he gotta be the best "black" athlete? Why not just an athlete? Also, I love that Pez just so happened to have scissors in his back pocket. You never know when a bearded white man is going to insult you and you gotta put him in check.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, The Natural said:

Five years ago, Elimination Chamber 2014 played host to one of WWE's greatest ever matches:

Hide contents

tumblr_n1hnmeHNeT1sbzhteo1_400.gif

2.gif

The_Shield_vs__Wyatt_Family_finish.gif

The Wyatt Family vs. The Shield.

Jesus Christ I love all things about this match and the buildup to it. The standoff with the two groups just inching their way towards the ring is still one of the most badass things wrestling has produced in past five years. It's CRIMINAL that there never really was a follow up to this match

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Phil4126 said:

Jesus Christ I love all things about this match and the buildup to it. The standoff with the two groups just inching their way towards the ring is still one of the most badass things wrestling has produced in past five years. It's CRIMINAL that there never really was a follow up to this match

I love that match. Shield control early going then Rollins get beat up by the Wyatt Family. Luke Harper is the MVP slapping Seth, big boot fucking nailing Ambrose from breaking up a pin, the suicide dive. The Wyatts use the numbers game which the Shield has done to others. Reigns' comeback against the three makes you think the Shield is going to win after all. Harper takes the Spear meant for Wyatt allowing Bray to hit a running elbow followed by a quick Sister Abigail for the win. *****.

• Like 3