DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

20 hours ago, dokdoyle said:

The thing I noticed is that the guy from Wrestle and Flow in in one of those pictures and if you havn't been checking out that Youtube channel, you are missing out. He needs to be paired with CFO$ yesterday

On that note not sure if anybody posted this but this video is really, really great.  And I love his channel that's full of theme remixes and some originals like this one.  He's definitely worth subscribing to.

1 hour ago, BobbyWhioux said:

Oh I'm sure Russo suggested it several times.  Undertaker just had the pull to veto it or the sense to threaten McMahon with retirement and/or going to WCW each time.

Who knows, maybe there's a slim chance he'd have been all for it and he's the creepy one in all of this.

• Like 2

Don't forget we got Kane as an accused necrophile. I would have had HHH pull out a handful of pudding and say "Katie, I fucked the shit out of you.". I mean, they already went the necrophilia route, might as well turn it up to 11.

It's actually quite scary and disgusting, but more states than not don't have laws making necrophilia outright illegal. 

2 hours ago, Pete said:

That brings up a good question: pre-2000, what are the best American babyface-vs-babyface matches where no one turns heel at the end?

Bret Hart vs. Diesel at the 1995 Royal Rumble.

Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon. SummerSlam 1995.

Steve Austin vs. The Undertaker. SummerSlam 1998.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Don't forget we got Kane as an accused necrophile. I would have had HHH pull out a handful of pudding and say "Katie, I fucked the shit out of you.". I mean, they went already went the necrophilia route, might as well turn it up to 11.

It's actually quite scary and disgusting, but more states than not don't have laws making necrophilia outright illegal. 

Insert incredibly poor taste joke about consent here and self-own joke about using the word insert in this sentence. I'll move along now. Say, how about that Hana Kimura.

• Haha 2

On 2/20/2019 at 11:05 PM, The Natural said:

mark-henry-retirement-600x338.jpg

That's how you know he's from Silsbee, that infamous salmon jacket.

On 2/21/2019 at 11:33 AM, olythegreat89 said:
  Hide contents

Basic question for the board:

Which of these action figure sets hold the best childhood memories?

WWF Hasbro, by far.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Too bad Diesel turned after the Survivor Series match because that one is the best match in their series. Also top ten greatest WWE/F title matches ever.

Edit: Well scratch that. Did that count as a turn?

I'd say so attacking the new champion repeatedly and going for referees. Nice to see someone liking that match. Bret did wonders with Nash more so at the 1995 Royal Rumble and Survivor Series 1995.

• Like 1