DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I didn't call my version the Horsemen, they were the Heenan Family. I had Flair, Arn's Galoob WCW figure, Rude, and Andre. 

For some reason, I gave Virgil a decent push as well. He was never a champion, but I had him end Sid's undefeated streak. 

I'm ready for someone to (re?)start the thread about all the angles we ran as kids with our collection of wrestling action figures, hasbro or otherwise

4 hours ago, The Natural said:

DJ0KW64VoAAbDCn.jpg

I thought that statue looked familiar, I wonder if it's been moved around. This is a friend of mine in Akihabara in 2008 at the same store.

2igjgag.jpg

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

BREATHE with the Switchblade...jump on the bandwagon before it forms, folks.

DSC_9820-%E3%82%B3%E3%83%94%E3%83%BC.jpg

As long as I don't die before Jay White, *which I probably will, I'll be breathing at the same time, but not necessarily with the Switchblade.

*The depression rollercoaster is presently on the down swing.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

As long as I don't die before Jay White, *which I probably will, I'll be breathing at the same time, but not necessarily with the Switchblade.

Here if you want to chat, friend.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

There's help if you need it, bro, don't let mental shit get the better of you. LIFE IS A FIGHT TO THE DEATH as Low Ki would say. Also, Jay White is only 26, so he's gonna be around awhile.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, D.Z said:

DzcoYwRUwAAEBv5?format=jpg&name=large

So Dean Ambrose got an early release from his contract and he's already out of shape and working with old the Japanese pro-wrestling guard?