DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

Any of the Jakks bone crunchin' action figures hold a place in my heart. Tried getting into the Titan Tron Live ones but I was starting to age out of playing with figures by that point, so I only had a few. I was really big into making the ramps/sets out of cardboard and Legos and stuff. Hell even now as a 31 year old man, I spend a lot of time doing that kind of stuff in the 2K game just to kinda relax and come down from work. I sound like such an child sometimes "Be right there honey, just deciding what color flood lights I want on my curtain" 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I turn 30 this year so I'm in the same boat as you. I remember playing with the hasbro figures but the Jakks Pacific figures are the one's I played with the most. I used to make belts out of cardboard and glue coins to them. The Penny was my tag title which is funny because that's what the titles look like today. I stopped playing with them around 99-00ish which was perfect because No Mercy came out on the N64 and video games took the place of toys.

I play the 2k game now. Set up my old school Universe and basically book the territory to my liking.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Somebody get gifs of Yano starting 1:47 of that video.

I want nothing less than chairman kaga summoning iron chef yano at a dome show.

*EDIT*  Tell me this is not a fucking money entrance and pro-wres a FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ARMDRAGON said:

wrestling01.jpg

I loved Remco’s AWA figures but I was never able to find the Road Warriors. 

I always loved the Remco figures when I was a kid because they were comparable in size to He-Man figures, though obviously less detailed. 

But that way I could have He-Man and The Fabs taking on Skeletor and The Road Warriors. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, clintthecrippler said:

I always loved the Remco figures when I was a kid because they were comparable in size to He-Man figures, though obviously less detailed. 

But that way I could have He-Man and The Fabs taking on Skeletor and The Road Warriors. 

See, giving the celebrity part-timers a main event spot isn’t a new concept...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Appears they did some sort of Black History Month shoot with NXT Talent

The thing I noticed is that the guy from Wrestle and Flow in in one of those pictures and if you havn't been checking out that Youtube channel, you are missing out. He needs to be paired with CFO$ yesterday

• Like 1

I had the Remco AWA Ric Flair and Larry Zbyszko two-pack. I got them for my 8th birthday. Before that, I had the LJN figures. Then it was the WWF Hasbro figures starting with the first series in 1990. The Hasbro figures were my favorite. One of my favorite matches to have was Smash vs. Repo Man. 

Image result for ric flAIR AWA REmco figure

• Like 2