DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

22 hours ago, Rick said:

107dosjz0yg21.jpg?width=1023&auto=webp&s

Am I the only one who hated Evolution? Their run was one of the things that turned me away from WWE during that era.

10 minutes ago, Rick said:

Evolution produced the Batista 'thumb down' moment. For that alone it's worthy of it's heritage.

Plus the comeback match with the Shield was pretty great.

1 minute ago, The Green Meanie said:

Not to mention it brought us BOOOOTISTA and Bluetista.

Also:

tenor.gif?itemid=4938777

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

That Tracy shirt is awesome. Where the hell did that meeting take place, btw? Did Crazy Monkey get booked by a money mark in Chicago? 

The CM Punk/Jun Kasai photo was taken in Atlantic City yesterday. Game Changer Wrestling brought Kasai over for a show tonight, and Punk is in the city this weekend also to do UFC Fight Pass commentary for Cage Fury 72, which I believe is also tonight. 

20 hours ago, Edwin said:

Am I the only one who hated Evolution? Their run was one of the things that turned me away from WWE during that era.

I thought they got good near the end, when they were legit trying to get both Batista, and Orton over, as well as at full straight(Orton had an injury every 6 months when they formed). Before that it was the Flair, and Triple H show. Like I love that night where all of Evolution were set up to wrestle high profile singles matches all in one night.

That period where they reunited recently was so poorly done. The end goal should’ve been a new Evolution with Hunter playing the Flair, but instead they went with a nostalgia kick to help get the Sheild over. Which was a good thing, but it wasted the potential to use that brand in a significant way. Supplementing it, with the modern version of the corporation to feud with one of the most corporate top guys in Roman felt like such a misfire. I mean it worked with Ambrose because that just makes sense given Dean’s personality. But Roman would’ve been better as a white meat babyface battling the evil stylish heels in Evolution.