DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

4 minutes ago, Peck said:

If you're asking why he's on Fox News he's been on there fairly regularly over the past couple of years.

Did they run out of qualified experts who know things? What about news? There's got to be some actual news out there, right? 

Heck, he's a supposed to be a wrestler and he can't even get on TV as one of those anymore. I don't understand what's going on. 

2 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Did they run out of qualified experts who know things? What about news? There's got to be some actual news out there, right? 

Heck, he's a supposed to be a wrestler and he can't even get on TV as one of those anymore. I don't understand what's going on. 

It's written Fox News but the News is silent.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Yo I saw this at work and I was dying laughing. I see Kennedy from MTV on there a lot too. Weird times.

Well she hosts a business show on Fox Business Network - which is her main gig.

I think with Tyrus it went something like "Showed up representing wrestling on (most likely concussion issues), they liked him (and discovered his politics were inline with theirs)"

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

How much longer do I have to wait for the sun to explode? 

We only got a Billion years, give or take, before the Sun gets bright enough to sanitize the Earth.

But at the rate we're going, we'll won't make it that far as a species.

1 hour ago, HumanChessgame said:

Was there actually a rumor they were going to start a new horsemen faction when Flair was in WWF?

I don’t think so. I think it was more like a fantasy concept because I remember seeing other similar artworks with old school fantasy themes.

12 minutes ago, Morganti said:

So the talk of Roman switching finishers got me thinking.  What is the most believable finisher with the easiest bump to take. And what is the least believable with the worst bump?  

Most believable with an easy bump: Jumping DDT. Simple facedown bump, but it looks like your skull is caving in.

Least believable with worst bump: Reverse Huracanrana. Because jumping onto my shoulders and then rolling off backwards wouldn't actually overbalance me, would it? Otherwise Animal would die everytime Hawk hit the Doomsday device.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Great ML said:

Magnum TA’s belly to belly was over and easy.

Magnums belly to belly was good but I don’t think they’ll give it to Roman since it’s Bayley’s finisher. Maybe he can adopt the Rock Bottom? It’s a safe move, has a family connection and he can rename it to the Reign Down lol

Just think, if he was actually over as a babyface, he could call his fans the Roman Legion and people would support it.

The problem with the Rock Bottom is that Joe is using his corner charge counter version, Sheamus has his backbreaker, and Joe is also using proper Uranages which make the Rock Bottom look like shit.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, olythegreat89 said:

s-l300.jpg

I remember seeing this a few years ago and thought how different 1992 would've been had this happened. 

Those four actually were my Hasbro version of the Four Horsemen.  Then Razor and Shawn left the group and aligned themselves with Marty Jannetty and Virgil while they feuded with the revamped Horsemen of Flair, Hennig, Greg Valentine, and Rick Rude.  Virgil might stand out there, but his figure was pretty sturdy and he was my World champion on at least one occasion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Hoffman said:

Those four actually were my Hasbro version of the Four Horsemen.  Then Razor and Shawn left the group and aligned themselves with Marty Jannetty and Virgil while they feuded with the revamped Horsemen of Flair, Hennig, Greg Valentine, and Rick Rude.  Virgil might stand out there, but his figure was pretty sturdy and he was my World champion on at least one occasion.

I didn't call my version the Horsemen, they were the Heenan Family. I had Flair, Arn's Galoob WCW figure, Rude, and Andre. 

For some reason, I gave Virgil a decent push as well. He was never a champion, but I had him end Sid's undefeated streak. 

• Like 2