DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

23 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Who?

Gymnast who famously had a highly disappointed look on her face after messing up her vault at the Olympics and not getting the gold medal she was highly favored for.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Gymnast who famously had a highly disappointed look on her face after messing up her vault at the Olympics and not getting the gold medal she was highly favored for.

Thanks for explaining the reference.

Now if someone can explain who the wrestler in the original photo was for those of us out of the loop on Westerners in Japanese women's wrestling, that would be swell too. 

4 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

lol

lcpyk5774mf21.jpg?width=768&auto=webp&s= 

I can’t wait for stats like most steps climbed and table breaks for stuff like TLC. 

Can you not just hear Michael Cole spouting some garbage like “Get this Jeff Hardy, and I’m not making this up, has climbed seven thousand two hundred and three steps in just TLC matches alone that’s more followers then the Baseball , Golf and Tennis have on their Snapchat folks.” 

This stat one did not make me legit LOL like the Brock/Finn one with “Combined days as Universal Champion - 1” for Finn. 

Fuck this lazy stat pumping garbage in a predetermined sport ffs was so great to look forward to that rumble video every year but like every great thing WWE does they do in to the dirt. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, The Natural said:

Dy9hmhOWwAAg6XY?format=jpg&name=large

Reminds me of the PWI 100th issue in the 80s.  Rude, Hart, and Sting are out.  I'd put Dusty Rhodes, Harley Race, and probably Kerry Von Erich in there.  Hell, Ultimate Warrior was technically a bigger star in the 80s.

Backlund was WWF champ for 3 years and his Simpsons image  would be some bland nobody.  Backlund, Race, Rhodes.  

• Like 1