DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

I miss 2003-2008 ROH so much. Between the shows themselves and the interaction with other fans, it was some of the best times in my life. I know ROH fans got a bad rep because of the GLF stereotype, but a lot us were just really cool, down to earth people.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I miss 2003-2008 ROH so much. Between the shows themselves and the interaction with other fans, it was some of the best times in my life. I know ROH fans got a bad rep because of the GLF stereotype, but a lot us were just really cool, down to earth people.

2004-2006 was my favourite period in ROH for Samoa Joe's long reign as ROH World Champion in 2004 producing the Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk trilogy. Summer of Punk in 2005, Bryan Danielson won the ROH World Championship in September 2005 holding it till December 2006. Danielson is the greatest ROH World Champion. 2006 gave us the brilliant ROH vs. CZW feud. 2006 gets my vote as the best year in ROH's history.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, olythegreat89 said:

09.jpg

One of the most underrated wrestlers of ALL TIME! This may be a little controversial but I believe if 2 Cold was a different color, we'd be talking about a multiple time WWF Champion. 

Not if he smoked the same amount of weed...