DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

1 hour ago, The Comedian said:

It was his original ring name, chosen because he was playing up his Italian heritage and "Gino" sounded more Italian than " Robert"...it ended up sticking as a nickname...

even back then, smarky insiders kept calling you by your first gimmick name :)

4 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I have no recollection of this. WM31 pre-show apparently. 

fMo7e1x.jpg

That was Uso's vs Cesaro/Kidd right? I think Jey got shoulder surgery right after that which led to Jimmy being the color guy on SD which was interesting.

IMG-3473.jpg

A buddy of mine took this a few years ago. Unfortunately passed away awhile ago. I was scrolling through his old Instagram and say this. Arik Cannon poring PBR on someone at a F1rst Wrestling- Wrestlepalooza show. Took it with 120mm Delta 3200 film, I believe. 

• Like 4

And why is the chicken the only one taking the move rather than delivering?  This picture of animals doing wrestling holds is unacceptably inconsistant.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

17 hours ago, OctopusCinema said:

IMG-3473.jpg

A buddy of mine took this a few years ago. Unfortunately passed away awhile ago. I was scrolling through his old Instagram and say this. Arik Cannon poring PBR on someone at a F1rst Wrestling- Wrestlepalooza show. Took it with 120mm Delta 3200 film, I believe. 

That's a really great photo, sorry to hear about your pal. Also, I think it's Chuck Taylor on the receiving end of that beer (or dog, as they'd say on his show)

• Like 2