DVDVR Message Board

PIKACHU, I CHOOSE YOU! - Raw - 1/28/2019

Dolfan in NYC

Also, there's no way Rollins jumps to SDL after that beat down so we now know for sure that it's Seth Rollins challenging Brock Lesnar.  I'm okay with it but I'd have preferred DEMON vs. BEAST after what happened at Royal Rumble.  

If we get something like Daniel Bryan vs. Rey Mysterio that would be fantastic. 

Bayley/Ronda and the Becky/Ronda face-off were the only worthwhile parts of this show. The rest was hot garbage. You could hear a pin drop during Braun/Drew, and man that crowd looked bored to tears. This Braun/Corbin/Drew crap just won't end. 

This Nia shit just isn't going to end. Maybe Vince, HHH,and Steph figure if Nia keeps getting the shit kicked out of her by guys, she'll stop being reckless with the women. It feels like a big "fuck you" to The Rock for his cousin being so shitty. I did want to see what Ambrose was going to say.

I'm so fucking sick of Lesnar. I'd be fine never seeing him again. I'll always be a Paul E. fan, but fuck I'm sick of him cutting the same promo. Heyman needs to go away for a while and Brock can fuck off back to Manitoba.

Poor Finn. He looks credible against Brock, had the crowd buying into him winning the red belt, so what does he get? Bobby Lashley, ugh.

Jesus H. Christ, Double or Nothing and AEW's tv show can't get here soon enough.

• Like 4

They're not going to risk Nia getting hurt by the guys. It has nothing to do with The Rock. It's a matter of needing to be really careful with the overall optics. Folks are already uncomfortable with it.

Asuka needs to rip Becky a new asshole. I mean absolutely blister her. Talked all that smack about how Asuka was a paper champion, got tapped out while being choked practically upside down, and then ran off to Raw instead of trying to face Asuka again.

It won't happen, but it should. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I forgot to mention it in my initial rant, but at least Double D had the decency to have a shirt on. Please don't tell me they're going to drag this feud with Elias out until WM. I certainly wasn't clamoring to see Road Dogg out there, either. 

9 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I forgot to mention it in my initial rant, but at least Double D had the decency to have a shirt on. Please don't tell me they're going to drag this feud with Elias out until WM. I certainly wasn't clamoring to see Road Dogg out there, either. 

Speaking of which, after that segment, Elias is a de facto heel. I thought his face run was going pretty well, wonder what the change is about.

1 minute ago, The Green Meanie said:

Speaking of which, after that segment, Elias is a de facto heel. I thought his face run was going pretty well, wonder what the change is about.

Its about him vs Jarrett.

2 minutes ago, The Green Meanie said:

He's a face in my book. This is a case where we still need guitar shots over the head.

2 minutes ago, The Green Meanie said:

He's going to get cheered no matter what.

Vince booking Angle like New York Mets Willie Mays is something.

Until the Becky/Ronda promo, the best segment by far was Otis in the background as an injured Balor greeted everyone backstage. I was crying laughing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, D.Z said:

Its about him vs Jarrett.

If he hadn't done that promo I would have agreed, but he was heeling hard tonight.

3 minutes ago, Peck said:

Until the Becky/Ronda promo, the best segment by far was Otis in the background as an injured Balor greeted everyone backstage. I was crying laughing.

What exactly was he doing? It looked like he was either trying to raise the roof or lift weights without the weights. I had a good chuckle as well.

Also, I know they're not going to win, but I have to say I love the combnation of Nikki and Foxy.