DVDVR Message Board

The Big Game, v.53

Brian Fowler

As much as I hate the Patriots, anyone that thinks Edelman is not a Hall of Famer is just an idiot.  I don't know about 1st ballot and I would love to see other like Hines Ward have the same chance but he is a HOF> 

I know he isn't but drunk sounding Kraft will never stop being funny 

• Like 2

On 1/21/2019 at 2:44 PM, RolandTHTG said:

I think I'll parlay my Pats-Rams double winnings onto Edelmann super bowl MVP.

5 hours ago, RolandTHTG said:

28-10 Pats, Superbowl MVP Julian Edelman scores the first punt return TD in Superbowl history.

NOT EVEN THIS MUCH CASH MAKES UP FOR HAVING WATCHED THIS SHIT. FUCK MAROON 5.

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, hammerva said:

As much as I hate the Patriots, anyone that thinks Edelman is not a Hall of Famer is just an idiot.  I don't know about 1st ballot and I would love to see other like Hines Ward have the same chance but he is a HOF> 

I know he isn't but drunk sounding Kraft will never stop being funny 

Hold on, a zero time pro-bowler, zero time all-pro, who is 248th on the all-time receiving yards list that also go busted for PEDs is a Hall of Famer?

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, RolandTHTG said:

NOT EVEN THIS MUCH CASH MAKES UP FOR HAVING WATCHED THIS SHIT. FUCK MAROON 5.

This is the sad endgame of too much music.

For all of the 2000s, people spent too much time mocking Nickelback and not enough time mocking Maroon 5...and now this is what we get. A Super Bowl halftime show of their sound of "bland, generic stuff that is put right on work-time lite-rock stations" and is "the band your mother claims she loves to show she's still 'with it', even though she...kind of, sort of, remembered that name with one song...and come to think of it, it may have actually been someone else...Maroon 5 did that 'What Makes You Beautiful' song your sister liked, right?" 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Dewar said:

Hold on, a zero time pro-bowler, zero time all-pro, who is 248th on the all-time receiving yards list that also go busted for PEDs is a Hall of Famer?

If he gets into the Hall of Fame, he is getting in the same way as Lynn Swann did.   Most people consider John Stallworth the better receiver in that 70's Steelers team.  I found the all time rankings and Swann was 237th and Stallworth was in the mid 70's.  But in the playoffs and Super Bowl he almost always delivered with the big games and big catches.  

As far as PED's, this isn't baseball.  The NFL seems to care more about whether you were a douche to the media then the number of needles you stuck in your ass.