DVDVR Message Board

W.O.W. - Women of Wrestling (New Incarnation)

watching WOW because it's just before the Chris Colt DSOTR replay..

not sure if any wrestling crowds could be trusted with thundersticks

Adriana Gambino is one hell of Mob Wives name

I'm sure they're not usually this vague about the whole "First Guatemalan to graduate with a 4.0" thing because obviously they don't mean first Guatemalan in like the entire world to do that?

The Dojo Defenders? meanwhile.. there's a twin tag team where they have different colored hair on the other side

that's a cool looking tag team finisher by Miami's Sweet Heat

Edited by Cobra Commander
  • Like 2

Hot opening seg with the Beast and Abilene. I had thought Beast was getting her shot this week but I guess not yet, though we never find out who Abilene's opponent would be instead.

Reina/Aussie ended up pretty good. Thought Aussie would end up overcoming her but not to be. Liked Gambino at ringside. Not sure of the taping cycle in regards to her injury but had me wondering if she'd stay on TV in a role like that.

Mighty Mights vs Brat Pack was awesome. Some unique moves there and a fast pace. Lil J continues to shine and Gigi looked good here too. Spice was on fire throughout.

Another fun tag in Miami Sweet Heat vs the debuting Dojo Defenders. The Fab Jab always rules. Fun post-match with the Mother Truckers as well. 

Main event was a nice trios match that had been setup previously but by far the shortest match of the night. Sad to see the heel team start to implode afterwards. 

• Like 1

Goldie Collins/Beast was far more competitive than I expected. Thought Beast would steamroll right through her but nice showing from the newbie. 

Good stuff from Stephy Slays and Genesis. With all of the issues with Exile, Genesis really needed that win. 

Nice victory for Chantilly Chella too. And liking that the post match antics furthered the issues with Holidead and Chainsaw. And then we get the surprise of the returning Siren turning on Holidead! Things are getting juicy 

If I were the members of Team Spirit, I would be beating Ariel Sky's ass lol

The main was typical Abilene chicanery. lol Will be interesting to find out if the thing with Jessie is a new regular thing or just a case of "the enemy of my enemy"

• Like 2

Goldie Collins rules. Glad to see her still get some shine even as a victim of the Beast. Laughed at her taking a powder to the outside and asking if the Beast has had her shots

Love to see a spotlight on Genesis, another that's always a highlight every time. Also good to see Stephy pop back up even if it is almost always to get crushed.

Chella beating Chainsaw relatively quick was surprising but I liked the post-match and return of Siren.  Shorter matches this week but a lot of solid storyline/character work. 

Enjoyed the main event. Didn't expect Abilene to pick a legit challenger but was a pretty awesome champion vs lower card babyface type match while it lasted. Didn't see the ending coming as I thought the Jessie Jones saga ended, but the feud continues. 

• Like 1