DVDVR Message Board

Elimination Chamber IX - 2/17/2019

Dolfan in NYC

2 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Also, what the fuck was that Lacey Evans thing?

The going idea was that it was a distraction so Bray or Luke can go under the ring or something to help Daniel Bryan.  But nope 

Also the idea of Lio Rush as a face is just laughable because I am pretty sure he has never been a babyface except in Maryland.  Even when he was supposed to be I don't think he was

• Like 1

On 2/1/2019 at 6:46 PM, D.Z said:

wwe-ec-sd-poster-1548838601.jpg

Look and learn: Face-paint looks stupid unless you are the Road Warriors or Powers of Pain, but it's just temporary. Ugly ink is forever.

1 minute ago, HumanChessgame said:

Rush is pretty much a face now, so get ready for a Braun/Finn/Lio vs team Corbin match tomorrow night. Considering that never ending segment they had last week it'll probably go 30 minutes.

Then, I'll be skipping Raw again.

23 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

You guys joke, but Shane McMahon both sounds and looks like he's about to die at any point he's on TV.

For a guy who is 48, Shane looks like he has the cardio of an 80 year old with a bad heart.

That show was fun. The IIconic's continue to be my favorite team just treading water in the WWE. When they were about to be attacked by everyone and they were all "HEY LETS TAKE OUT NIA AND TAMINA IN A MINUTE" and then they got out and the IIconic's promptly went to hide in a pod...I couldn't stop laughing. I was surprised it came down to Bayley/Sasha vs. Sonya/Mandy.

I was surprised Finn won. Figured Lashley would hold the title through Mania.

Ruby Riott deserved better then under two minutes. I did find it amusing after the post match stuff, they didn't even cut to the back. Just straight to Corbin like Ronda was some random nobody.

Braun is officially dead in the water. I'm amazed at how this company does that.

Also in typical WWE fashion, it took them ten years to figure out people will get behind Kofi.

• Like 1

We got to get Kofi vs D-Bry atMania now. They got something there. They tore the house down on SmackDowna nd now at Elimination Chamber. Kofi needs to get his moment he's so close. Houston would have lost there mind if Kofi won BTW.

35 minutes ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Shane crashed into the Atlantic and survived. Dude ain't retiring from delivering coasts to coasts.

He was so soaked with sweat at the end, it looked like he just got out of the Atlantic. Like he swam coast to coast.

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Phantom Lord said:

Braun is officially dead in the water. I'm amazed at how this company does that.

Also in typical WWE fashion, it took them ten years to figure out people will get behind Kofi.

Kofi will be right there with Braun in 3...2...

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, OctopusCinema said:

I'm still childlike pumped from the Kofi hype. This is why I love wrestling. The mark out wiggles. Do I calm down by going to a bar or drink at home?

Depends. Are you single? If you are, I'd hit a bar and try to score a drunk chick looking to fuck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really hope they don't Braun Kofi. Or Rusev Kofi. Or Elias Kofi. I hope they can...uh...Becky Kofi?

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Depends. Are you single? If you are, I'd hit a bar and try to score a drunk chick looking to fuck.

Happily engaged. The only scoring at bars I do now is when they accidentally give me too many wings. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, OctopusCinema said:

I really hope they don't Braun Kofi. Or Rusev Kofi. Or Elias Kofi. I hope they can...uh...Becky Kofi?

Happily engaged. The only scoring at bars I do now is when they accidentally give me too many wings. 

Congrats on being engaged. I'd just go home, then. Why go out for burgers when you've got steak at home?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Maybe? But at least she was over.

To be fair to Lacey and the recent call up's, what has WWE done to get them over? Heavy Machinery is over, but they've already dropped falls on the main roster, which is pretty damn stupid.

14 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

To be fair to Lacey and the recent call up's, what has WWE done to get them over? Heavy Machinery is over, but they've already dropped falls on the main roster, which is pretty damn stupid.

There was a news thing like last week or so from the Observer that said Vince was all "just find something for them to do, doesn't matter what". So thus we get Lacey randomly walking down the ramp.