DVDVR Message Board

Elimination Chamber IX - 2/17/2019

Dolfan in NYC

Billie Kay's match vs. Madison Eagles from SHIMMER Vol 35 is one of my all time favorites. She also had a couple really great matches with Nicole Matthews on Vols 33 & 39 but I don't think any are available online. I always hope she eventually gets a breakout chance to shine on the main roster.

• Like 2

They're showing a 'Best of Elimination Chamber' on Sky Sports Mix. Undertaker vs Batista in the finish of the match in 2008. It keeps going from colour to black and white and back whenever there's a cloesup of the left side of Taker's face, even though both are bloodied up all over. OK, that Tombstone reversal over the rope was nice.And now it's 2009 and it's Edge vs Rey Mysterio one on one. I guess by 'Best of' they mean 'Best of Finishes'.

OK, they showed a fair amount of the last three with Cena, AJ and Bray Wyatt. I'd completely forgotten Bray was ever Champion. And now it's Sasha and Bayley while Alexa looks all scared. I was hoping they would show something from 2006 so I could make the 'That was going to be Bram's year' joke, but never mind.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2019 at 2:20 PM, Marty Sugar said:

So does this newest Uso DUI/arrest issue throw a wrench into Sunday?

P.S. Damn, do those two love getting DUIs...

Naomi and Carmella are on the same team. It’s going to be a bit wild. A car wrecker and a home wrecker...

On 2/15/2019 at 2:20 PM, Marty Sugar said:

So does this newest Uso DUI/arrest issue throw a wrench into Sunday?

P.S. Damn, do those two love getting DUIs...

They're not winning, especially over a McMahon. I expect the Usos are going to have to sell Shane's punches more than anyone has ever sold them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We have occasionally seen WWE crowds get extremely disgusting towards women (most infamously the post-Mania Raw crowd that started chanting "You fuck xxxx" at the various women) but it's usually not as bad as ECW and such.

I'm more wondering if Corey will be there.