DVDVR Message Board

AEW - 2019

Dolfan in NYC

3 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Why?

I like his presence and look. He looks like a superstar. I like what he does in the ring. They need to add some diversity to the roster and have guys who wrestle a slower big man style as opposed to everyone they have now. 

I like the guy and think he can definitely be a 2018 version of Brody if booked the right way. 

There was a rumor earlier this week that WWE has exercised an option to extend the Hardys for one more year, but no idea if that's true at all.

Matt has been talking about getting back in the ring lately though.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Thibs said:

I like his presence and look. He looks like a superstar. I like what he does in the ring. They need to add some diversity to the roster and have guys who wrestle a slower big man style as opposed to everyone they have now. 

I like the guy and think he can definitely be a 2018 version of Brody if booked the right way. 

With them trying to present themselves as forward-looking when it comes to gender politics, I'd guess that bringing in anyone with domestic violence charges is out of the question. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Did Matt not retire?

He teased it in September but then did interviews in Nov/Dec, saying he just took time off to heal nagging injures, he hasn't had his last match in WWE and that he'd be back sooner than later.

4 minutes ago, DreamBroken said:

He teased it in September but then did interviews in Nov/Dec, saying he just took time off to heal nagging injures, he hasn't had his last match in WWE and that he'd be back sooner than later.

Given WWE's penchant for benching partners of injured guys, that explains why Bray hasn't shown up on a milk carton yet.

15 minutes ago, MORELOCK said:

With them trying to present themselves as forward-looking when it comes to gender politics, I'd guess that bringing in anyone with domestic violence charges is out of the question. 

I was under the impression that thing turned out to be her embellishing the story and that no charges were never pursued.

2 hours ago, D.Z said:

What do we want from ECW?

What does everybody want?

HEAD!

Bringing the Von Erichs up again, has there ever been an actual Von Erich vs Rhodes match? Because Marshall and Ross Von Erich cut a promo where they say they represent the first family of Texas Wrestling, and then Cody disagrees, that's a situation where people would care who won. I mean, it's a shame their aren't any young Funks, Windhams or Guerreros to further contest the assertion.

• Like 1