DVDVR Message Board

AEW - 2019

Dolfan in NYC

Just now, Thibs said:

Still crazy that he’s doing stuff outside WWE. Never would of thought that.

What’s Blood Money 3 btw?

The next WWE Saudi show (Supposedly the first week of May)

And its official title isn't Blood Money

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The quicker some of you ignore AEW, the better this thread will be for actual fans. You've already ruined one thread.

Image result for kenny omega goodbye and goodnight

Lol “actual fans”. What does one need to do be a actual fan?

Grow a neckbeard, not shower for a week and buy a buncha toy belts?

3 hours ago, hammerva said:

The idea of Randy Orton selling for anyone in that company except Jericho and maybe Adam Page is just nutty.    Also figure that his effort would be less than stellar no matter how much they pay him

Randy sold quite a bit for Mustafa Ali on SDL last night.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Thibs said:

Lol “actual fans”. What does one need to do be a actual fan?

Grow a neckbeard, not shower for a week and buy a buncha toy belts?

Not be you and come to contribute nothing except for ideas for gaining back fans that haven't watched in 20 years and aren't coming back anyway because they weren't hardcore fans to begin with.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Not be you and come to contribute nothing except for ideas for gaining back fans that haven't watched in 20 years and aren't coming back anyway because they weren't hardcore fans to begin with.

I’ve actually had good exchanges with a number of people on here. You’re the one that’s trying to derail the thread and troll because you think you get to decide what ideas are good, what fans are coming back, what’s up for discussion and what a “real fan” is.

You don’t get to decide.

No matter how long your beard is and how long you haven’t showered for. 

7 minutes ago, Thibs said:

I’ve actually had good exchanges with a number of people on here. You’re the one that’s trying to derail the thread and troll because you think you get to decide what ideas are good, who’s coming back, what’s up for discussion and what a “real fan” is.

You don’t get to decide.

No matter how long your beard is and how long you haven’t showered for. 

No beard and I shower everyday, but way to make assumptions.

8 minutes ago, Edwin said:

Obsessively watch Being the Elite. Constantly tweet the Cody ear gif. Take a selfie Too Sweeting a mirror with a Bullet Club t-shirt on. Go to wrestling shows and tell wrestlers they can't wrestle, chant "Sweeeeeeet" when someone kicks out at 2-count and loudly talk about ***** matches and name drop Meltzer in between matches to impress those surrounding you due to your wrestling knowledge.

Love you all, regardless!

None of which I've done. Keep making assumptions. You're a real piece of work, too.

6 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

None of which I've done. Keep making assumptions. You're a real piece of work, too.

I was generalizing, not taking a jab at you as I'm bored at work.

I still love you, brother!

Good, but if they sign Joey Ryan, I'm sure it will have some elements of that unless they convince him to go back to being the "Technical Wizard" which id the only thing worse than his current gimmick.

I'm okay with trolls getting cash'd.  Especially when you consider they who have been cashed before.

It's really weird when you put the dickholes on "ignore" and then you have only 1/5 of a page you can see without approving this post or that post.  And fuck no, it ain't worth that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, nate said:

I'm okay with trolls getting cash'd.  Especially when you consider they who have been cashed before.

It's really weird when you put the dickholes on "ignore" and then you have only 1/5 of a page you can see without approving this post or that post.  And fuck no, it ain't worth that.

I wish work wasn't slow today. I'd rather be in the prep room or picking up bodies up than in the office.

• Haha 1

MLW announced MJF and Jimmy Havoc for their upcoming events and they are both signed with MLW.

Striking a relationship with AEW would do wonders for MLW specially if they can somehow manage book Cody and the Bucks at least once.