DVDVR Message Board

AEW - 2019

Dolfan in NYC

9 minutes ago, D.Z said:

Just have Kayfabe sons.

Raquel Diaz (they could change her ring name to Edwina Guerrero) vs Brandi Rhodes vs Tessa Blanchard. 

2 hours ago, Thibs said:

I was under the impression that thing turned out to be her embellishing the story and that no charges were never pursued.

Charges were filed but later dropped.

I can't imagine they'd risk the potential backlash over fucking Bram.

7 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Charges were filed but later dropped.

I can't imagine they'd risk the potential backlash over fucking Bram.

Bram not withstanding, I hate the idea of blakcballing someone over something that may or may not have happened. Slippery slope. 

Regardless, I’m hoping they start to diversify the roster as they move along. 

Funny coincidence. I defended the Hollywood writer earlier in the thread, but have you ever heard that guy Alex Greenfield? I think he was head smackdown writer with Steph in like 2006 or something. I once heard him say the person he was the highest on that the WWE wasted as a superstar was Kelly Kelly, so.....

56 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I love slippers. Kelly Kelly should wear those instead of going barefoot. 

Out of all the things about Kelly Kelly that would catch one’s eye, you’re worried about what’s on her feet?

1 minute ago, joseph2112 said:

Funny coincidence. I defended the Hollywood writer earlier in the thread, but have you ever heard that guy Alex Greenfield? I think he was head smackdown writer with Steph in like 2006 or something. I once heard him say the person he was the highest on that the WWE wasted as a superstar was Kelly Kelly, so.....

Love Greenfield. Smart dude, knows wrestling and understands TV. Would be a great hire. 

6 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

That AKI engine was so good they made two games of rappers fighting out of it when there were no more wrestling companies left to work with. Because they knew it was too good to let it go.

and those games were far better then they had any right to be. Ill take Def Jam 3 right the hell now!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, joseph2112 said:

They eventually gave his muse Kelly Kelly something juicy to act to.

“Kaley...”