SUNDAY, JAN. 20 – 3:05 P.M. ET
NFC Championship Game

Rams at Saints (-3.5)
Over/Under: 57

SUNDAY, JAN. 20 – 6:40 P.M. ET
AFC Championship Game

Patriots at Chiefs (-3)
Over/Under: 59

Fun fact!  This is the only reason New England (home record 9-0) are on the road (3-5) against KC:   

Spoiler

I will probably get extremely drunk when New England wins this game by like 40. 

Hope you all enjoyed this season with these new young exciting teams.

The 81-year Old combined QB Super Bowl is the reward we are all getting. 

On 1/14/2019 at 8:53 AM, Contentious C said:

I was wondering for a second what L.A. food would be, but the easy answer is Korean BBQ. So them & KC might be overkill. Pigs will certainly think so. 

I would say Mexican food in general would be the easy go to for LA food.   Or an avocado toast bar. 

On 1/14/2019 at 9:59 AM, jaedmc said:

Rooting for Kansas City and New Orleans because the food at our Super Bowl party is themed by the two cities.

I'm fucking sick of Sam Adams and chowder.

Other than the repetitiveness of New England... what's the worst case scenario possible? Minnesota? Pittsburgh? Cincinnati? 

1 hour ago, KidNatural said:

Other than the repetitiveness of New England... what's the worst case scenario possible? Minnesota? Pittsburgh? Cincinnati? 

Indianapolis. I would think. Looking them over, I think most NFC teams have a decent cuisine and/or beer. Does Detroit have good food? cc: @Brian Fowler

Cincinnati at least has a style of chili. Minnesota's not so bad because our host is nordic, so it's up her alley. I seem to remember some good food when the Steelers were in, as I think we avoided as much Green Bay stuff as possible(#gobears). 

So maybe Colts vs. Skins? Those are the two places that don't seem to have a cuisine that jumps out at me.

I visited relatives who recently moved to the Chicago area and was stoked to try it after watching that fuckstick Guy Fieri get all hot and bothered by it and was mightily disappointed.  Congealed hot mess.  Detroits was below that.  Havent tried Michigan craft beer but it is still American beer which is 5 levels below Canadian beer and 10 levels below the European stuff.

34 minutes ago, Serious Darius Bagfelt said:

On the football saide New England isn't winning this.  The only way they stay close is if KC trips over themselves and fat Andy Reid spontaneously combusts all over the team.  

Nobody ever went broke betting on BradyCheck or against Andy Reid when the money was on the line.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Detroit style deep dish is the best, full stop @Dolfan in NYC

This man speaks truth. 

They are actually selling Detroit-style pizza in the freezer section at my grocery store now. And there's a couple restaurants here in Spokane serving it, too. 

In other news, I have a hankering for pizza. 

• Like 2

On 1/16/2019 at 12:13 AM, Serious Darius Bagfelt said:

On the football saide New England isn't winning this.  The only way they stay close is if KC trips over themselves and fat Andy Reid spontaneously combusts all over the team.  

You're aware people are going to quote this comment when the opposite happens, right?

As for Indianapolis food, you make whatever you want! See, if Indy were closer to South Bend, you could definitely go the polish food route, which would be the shit. But since it's a little more than 2 hours away, you just go with whatever. Chicken fingers or chili or buffalo wings or hot dogs or fried chicken, or whatever.

Chicago would be the best though. Italian beef or hot dogs or pizza (doesn't have to be tied down to deep dish style, it's not like it's the only style in the city, and it is good...just eat about 4 lactaid before you eat the pizza).

6 hours ago, Craig H said:

You're aware people are going to quote this comment when the opposite happens, right?

As for Indianapolis food, you make whatever you want! See, if Indy were closer to South Bend, you could definitely go the polish food route, which would be the shit. But since it's a little more than 2 hours away, you just go with whatever. Chicken fingers or chili or buffalo wings or hot dogs or fried chicken, or whatever.

Chicago would be the best though. Italian beef or hot dogs or pizza (doesn't have to be tied down to deep dish style, it's not like it's the only style in the city, and it is good...just eat about 4 lactaid before you eat the pizza).

Well shit it has to happen eventually. Blind squirrels nuts and stuff

I've never been to New Haven, but my favorite pizza is New Haven style pizza.  

Detroit style pizza is the most underrated.  It is somehow soft and doughy and crispy at the same damn time.  

New York is great when its great, but there is enough shitty New York pizza that it can't be the best.

I like Chicago deep dish, but I like it once every few years, I'd eat the rest twice a week.

• Like 2

I guess I missed one when I was looking at the Pats appearances. Looking it up I missed the Bledsoe super bowl in the 90's. . . .Oops

Going further, the Raiders(5), Dolphins(5) and Bills(4) have 14 of the remaining 26.