DVDVR Message Board

SDL Is The Body of 1000 Hemsworth Brothers - 1/8/2019

Dolfan in NYC

Shane and Miz are so winning the Tag Titles at the Rumble. Hopefully The Bludgeon Brothers show up at Mania and decimate Miz and Shane for the straps leading to Shane vs Miz at Summerslam.'

All four matches were really good. I enjoyed Bar vs Uso's and Becky vs Carmella vs Charlotte the most

The New Daniel Bryan is a delusional sanctimonious fuck. I hope he gets the long run he deserved coming up on 5 years ago. The opening at the concession stand berating the fans for eating filth. assaulting the plants was very obvious and one the nose but whatever thats WWE nowadays was really good. D-Bry has some some valid points he's just warped. Truth looked conviencing with D-Bry I liked it. I saw flashes of his TNA days.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Web Conn said:

Shane and Miz are so winning the Tag Titles at the Rumble. Hopefully The Bludgeon Brothers show up at Mania and decimate Miz and Shane for the straps leading to Shane vs Miz at Summerslam.'

Please let that scenario with the Bludgeon Brothers happen. 

Shane vs Miz...well, every show needs a piss break. Find a way to work Randy Orton into my piss break match.

• Haha 1