DVDVR Message Board

Your 2019 Internet Matches Thread

Noah Mark

52 minutes ago, paul sosnowski said:

March 9, 2019  Limitless Wrestling, Westbrook Maine.   Teddy Hart vs Darby Allin

Two of my favourites going right now and it lived up to the hype. Classic Teddy at the end.

Bayou Independent Wrestling

Making History

May 18th 2019 Brookhaven Mississippi

Dirty Andy Dalton,son of Frank Dalton and long time TX indie star, vs The Amazing Danny Chance,newer TX and now MS indie star and 2018 BIW Rookie of the year.

• Like 1

Making History

First Womens Tag match in BIW history

Alex Garcia,TX based but has recently worked for Stardom and AIW in Cleveland,/Alejandro Lion,recently worked the first Lucha Libre show in Mississippi, VS Ali Bama,Deep South based rising star, and Reiza Clarke,Reminds me a bit of Jazz.

• Like 1

Making History

MAIN EVENT

Apoc Adam Asher,LONG time TX vet, vs The Nightmare Known as Jeremiah,one of the best big man wrestlers in the Deep South,in a Dog Collar Match. These guys have been building to this match for 12 months. And the match is a Brutal Bloody Brawl. With them using wooden tables,chairs,garbage cans and a entire table of condiments from the concession stand. In the tradition of the Tupelo Concession Brawl here is another southern brawl in Mississippi.

I need more Thunderkitty in my life.

----------------------------------

I usually hate these kind of matches, but it's Sanshiro Takagi being the owner going over.

-------------------------------

This is good.  So traditional.

On 5/20/2019 at 1:56 PM, RIPPA said:

Rampage vs. Kyle Fletcher

In the pre-match interview, Rory Coyle gives Fletcher's partner a new gimmick. He calls him Mark 'For Himself' Davies.

The opener of this week's Loaded is a storming Robbie X vs Sean Kustom match. Defiant probably will post it as a single video around thursday, or you could just watch the whole show. It's a pretty good one. Has one of the more gratuitously violent contract signings I've seen.

Edited by AxB

Hey, Yoshinari Ogawa is still wrestling.  Come for the NOAH stiffness, stay for the total slaughterification of Junto Miyawaki.  God. they fucking kill him.

--------------------

O man, one forgets how much fun the sleazy world of  Ludark Shaitan is.  La Magnifica is hardcore.

---------------------------------------

I was going to say LA PARK MAILING IT IN IS STILL PRETTY GOOD but then he hits his double-wide Ciclon Ramirez tope and you totally forgive the shitty booking.

This is fun.  Natalie Markova kicks wee French lass Camille Grignon in the face a whole lot.

----------------------------

Eh, how about this from Beaumont, TX.  I love Heather Monroe.

--------------------------

Jesus, I wish the 80s NWA had thought of this belt.  Lee Scott would come out every week trying to unload this belt on Cougar Jay. or Snake Brown.

Hey, it's Minoru Tanaka again this week.  Hmmmm.  Maybe he should sign with MLW.  Akitoshi Saito is still wrestling, it appears.  Dig the stiffness of the other lumpy NOAH heavyweights/pretty boys.

---------------------------

This is from March and they don't totally destroy Junta Miyawaki but after a while this get's really stiff- an ode to WAR Main Events actually.

20 hours ago, AxB said:

The opener of this week's Loaded is a storming Robbie X vs Sean Kustom match.

1 hour ago, DEAN said:

This match is motherfucking awesome.

Great Minds, man...

• Like 1

Fricking Yoshiaki Yatsu wrestled in the 2019!  Ahhhh, DDT.....

----------------------------------------------

Shingo is great in this, matching the stiffness of Maybach and Yuji Hino.

--------------------------------------------

This is pretty good Canadian indie wrestling.  I dig the ref.

First it was two sudden Minoru Tanaka matches last week and then we get this sudden Masato Tanaka match.  This should have been on WCW Pro.

----------------------------------------------

This is good.

-------------------------------------------------

I don't think I've ever paid attention to NOAH junior heavyweights, but this is really good. Yo-HEY does this crazy roll-up at 3:58 that I've never seen before in 47 years of watching wrestling.  Which is a good thing to see for free on the internet.  I am now working my way forward from January on the NOAH youtube account!  YEAH!  MY HEART HAS TO RECOVER AND I GOT TIME ON MY HANDS!

This Harada/ YO-HEY is also really great.  I've ignored Harada's career to this point but his offense is all high impact and whatnot.  Nigh perfect dropkick at 2:49.

------------------------------------

Man, Minoru Tanaka brings the actual selling to the NOAH match.  This is basically the match above but executed as a King's Road match.  Note that Tanaka sells Harada's offence instead of just moving forward to the next spot, which I have not seen a junior heavyweight do since the 90's.  And we would bitch about it at the time that they didn't sell enough.  If we only knew then what we know now.

---------------------------------

This is pretty good.