DVDVR Message Board

Your 2019 Internet Matches Thread

Noah Mark

Lions Pride is prolly the best indie in Texas.  This match is good (if overbooked.)

-------------------

PAC versus Dragon Kid.  Did you know that Dragon Kid is 43 years old now?

-------------------

The finals of the Stardom tag league.

More Pure-J, this time with Chihiro Hashimoto!

----------------------

Teddy Hart takes on Clutch Adams and his way too tiny pants.  In a high school gym somewhere.

---------------------------------

AWESOME!  Tomoko Watanabe in 2019!

White Wolf Wrestling, from Spain. Known for it's crowd noise.

Considering it's a European indie, that ring is bloody huge. And speaking of bloody things, hardway juice from the chest from chops? Yes please~!

Edited by AxB

I can't believe this one. It's an all-time gorefest with about four true and honest HOLY SHIT moments from two guys and a couple seconds that you've never heard of. There is a dive at 7:45 that you absolutely have to see to believe; it may be the coolest dive ever. So much hate. So much blood. It's got to be the apuestas match of the year.

EDIT: I forgot about Blue Demon Jr./Dr. Wagner Jr. but I think I might like this more (which I can't believe I just wrote)

Edited by Curt McGirt

Hey! It's HEAT-UP!  With Masato Tanaka!  Who I'm guessing wasn't digging how this match starts out.

------------------------

Heat-up's Tamura takes on Heat-up's hoss, Kanehira.

-------------------

From the Dramatic Dream Team, Konosuke Takeshita takes on BritGrapGuy Chris Brookes.

Must burn through the rest of last year..... NOAH JUNIORS!

------------------------------

Sendai Girls!  Sareee! Chihiro Hashimoto!  Beat the fudge out of each other!  Other wrestlers!

Yoshiko and three other ladies.

--------------------------------

Takumi Iroha, KAORU and Chakayo Nagashima and somebody else has an odd wrestling match.

On 12/26/2019 at 11:38 PM, Curt McGirt said:

I can't believe this one. It's an all-time gorefest with about four true and honest HOLY SHIT moments from two guys and a couple seconds that you've never heard of. There is a dive at 7:45 that you absolutely have to see to believe; it may be the coolest dive ever. So much hate. So much blood. It's got to be the apuestas match of the year.

EDIT: I forgot about Blue Demon Jr./Dr. Wagner Jr. but I think I might like this more (which I can't believe I just wrote)

JAY-ZEUS!  I don't know what I liked more, Latigo selling the bloodloss like Terry Funk or Atomick Star actually selling a Martinet.

• Like 1

Jaguar Yakota on year 42 in the biz.

----------------------------------

A NOAH 6 man to set Masa Kitamiya and Takashi Sugiura.  LOOK AT THE BLOOD!

-----------------------------

HEY! MORE BLOOD!  This was a good feud last year.

---------------------------------

It's Zeda Zhang- one half of the MLW women's division, taking on WOW mid-carder, Ray Lyn/Chantilly Chella.  In China.

3 hours ago, DEAN said:

JAY-ZEUS!  I don't know what I liked more, Latigo selling the bloodloss like Terry Funk or Atomick Star actually selling a Martinet.

I just watched it again and there were a total of four wrestling moves in that whole match: a suplex, the Spanish Fly (which was very ill-advised on Atomick's part), the dive, and the Martinete. And yet they made it work.