DVDVR Message Board

Your 2019 Internet Matches Thread

Noah Mark

This is STIFF!  Tam Nakano and Mayu Iwatani kick each other in the face a lot.

---------------------------------

Hey!  It's a halfway decent Tokyo Joshi match.  At the KFC Hall, so they are wrestling for a bucket of chicken, I'm supposing.

-------------------------------

DDT lumbering lummox, Naomi Yoshimura, beats on a scrawny guy also for a bucket of chicken.

• Like 1

John Silver & Alex Reynolds vs Santana & Ortiz. Only it goes more than two minutes this time. Oh, and MJF is on colour commentary.

Edited by AxB
  • Like 1

Yoshika sells quite a bit for Gatoh Pro little gal.

-------------------------------------

Some BASARA IRON FIST TAG TOURNAMENT action.

--------------------

Well whadyaknow? El Canek is still alive.

• Like 1

Sareee and Chihiro Hashimoto murderlize each other for the BELT!

----------------------------------

The most Puerto Rico thing I've seen in a while.

-------------------------------

Fat Boys of Lucha Libre TOGETHER AGAIN!

-------------------------

Two more agile fat guys, Chico Che and Super Ñoño.

• Like 2

GOOD had some issues with their between-shows entertainment during their July double header, so they put on an impromptu interval 4-way that's really fun. You may be able to tell from the ring attire which 3 guys didn't know they were booked until their music played. Watch Tim Lee miss a fat guy moonsault his way into your heart.

On 10/25/2019 at 5:45 PM, DEAN said:

Yoshika sells quite a bit for Gatoh Pro little gal.

So let's talk about that fucking lariat spot at the 9:11 mark.  Was Mei supposed to over the top rope?  Even if she was and didn't, I am okay with the violent manner in how that spot turned out.  I thought Mei was dead.  It was great. 

Mei's flip sell of that spot looked totally natural as if the beating was just taking its toll on her tiny frame and the sell transitioned well into the next big girl offense spot for Yoshiko  Running Back Senton.... Oooooofffff.. 

Mei did not kill the flow of the match nor did she kayfabe while getting into position for the next spot.

Mei is fucking awesome!

Let's also talk about that finish.  HOLY FUCK~!

I am trying hard to hate on Yoshiko because I will never not be salty about the Act Yasukawa thing, but matches like this make it dificult.  God bless Little Mei Suruga for bumping like a pinball and selling everything like death and even big, mean Yoshiko managed to remember to look groggy at the appropriate time.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

On 10/23/2019 at 9:53 PM, DEAN said:

This is STIFF!  Tam Nakano and Mayu Iwatani kick each other in the face a lot.

Do not let the cuteness of the ladies in the screencap deceive you. 

These women are not throwing powder puffs in this match.   Those punches and forearm smashes are fucking meat hooks hurled with murderous intent.

Did the spot callers of this match hate the noses on these ladies?  Who worked in so many knees to the face?

I am also a huge mark for dead weight fatigue selling that isn't sandbagging so I loved it when Mayu would take a killer shot and just collapse into a heap on the mat.

Million Billion Stars.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, DEAN said:

Hey!  They are westling in the Philippines and selling everything.

Jesus Fuck.  Where was this when I was a private sector hacker working for a Japanese shipping company and traveling all over Asia on the company dollar?

Now I am a DoD hacker working for the US Army that doesn't get to go TDY anywhere since tech brings the world to me.  

So much bullshit. 

Edited by J.T.

This is pretty good.

-----------------------------------

This is really good.

-------------------------

This is fucking awesome.  Amazingly, Demonio Infernal bleeds in this.

• Like 2

Mercedes Martinez will lay it in.

-----------------------

Hazuki is adorable in her stompy evilness- and she will totally lean into Mayu Iwatani kicking her in the head.

• Like 1

This match is not good. But it's interesting, largely because of the referee, who (judging by his performance) has apparently never seen a Pro-Wrestling match in his life. 

• Haha 1