DVDVR Message Board

Your 2019 Internet Matches Thread

Noah Mark

Odd little match from China with ASUKA.  Ray Lyn won a match in WOW on my TV last night.

------------------------------------

I love a lucha match where they spend half the match punching each other in the face. THUS I love this match.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tim Evans said:

TNT(Savio Vega) vs Manny Fierno from IWA Puerto Rico in a Globo de La Muerte match. Basically a match held inside a steel globe. Savio gets fucked up bad in this

That match is awesome.  Needed motorcycles.

IWA's theme is what AEW's should be. Match was basically two guys fighting in a phone booth but it looked pretty uncomfortable. I counted a total of three wrestling moves. 

How good is Sullivan's BBQ, I bet? I'd put a hurting on one of those rotisserie chickens.

EDIT: Watched the Hijo de Canis Lupus/Dragon Bane match too. The way they were acting, it makes me wonder if you have to sign a waiver to be in the crowd at an IWRG show. Those guys were splattering each other (and themselves) on those dives. 

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1

God, I haven't seen Billy Fives since the 2001 Super 8.  He looks good.

--------------------------------

Hey! It's Ricky Martinez and Koto Brazile back in January when they had the most hysterically indie names in all of FLORIDA.  This is the match they could never actually pull off in MLW.

------------------------------

It's the Lucha Brothers vs Rush and Dragon Lee!  FIRE EVERYBODY!

---------------------

It's Shugehiro Irie and bunch of other non-hilarious DDT guys.

Demoledor is a big fat guy who does moonsaults and topes, who also bleeds a lot.  Sign me up!

----------------------------------

Rush vs Bandido from ROH in March.

-----------------------------

Man, Natalia Markova will lay it in.

Back from March, Pentagon, Rey Horus and Drago vs Gringo Loco and two other guys.  FIRE EVERYBODY!

----------------------

FUCKIN DERRICK KING!

From February, it's Flamita versus Dragon Bane.  This is the second Dragon Bane match in two weeks.  According to Cagematch, he's 19 years old and has been wrestling for SIX years.  I assume he will be the next big thing from Mexico.

---------------------------------

How about some Halifax indie wrestling!  And my favorite referee!

----------------------

WarBeast vs Eddie Kingston and Homicide in quite the trainwreck of a match.

Hey!  They're wrestling in Scotland.  Andy Wild vs Stevie Boy!  So much cursing!

--------------------------

For once, El Hijo del LA PARK doesn't get completely smoked by his brother.

-------------------------

The females version of Kraneo and Volcano- Goya Kong an Skady!  And hey! it's Mary Apache!

Maaaan, I watch a LOT of Lucha Libre everyday and most of it is watchable and competent.  What a lot of it is missing is HATE.  This match is fucking awesome.

--------------------------

Man, this is good.

-----------------------------------

I love el hijo de Fishman but gets outbled here.  That's a lot of blood.

Hijo del Fishman looks like he hasn't touched a PED in his life yet has some Scorpio Jr./Eddy level backne. I wonder if it's a second generation thing. 

I'm 99.9% sure he didn't blade in that match either; every drop looked to be Sagrada's. He should change his name to Mascara Sangre after that. 

• Like 1