DVDVR Message Board

Your 2019 Internet Matches Thread

Noah Mark

Andras Miyagi vs Kagetsu from the 5 Star Grand Prix.

-----------------------------

Hey!  More Cara Noir- here against TJ Perkins.

-------------------------------------

Hoshiki vs Konamifrom two weeks ago.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 12:44 PM, Eivion said:

Some think Bea is sloppy and dangerous as a wrestler though I haven't seen her look particularly sloppy in well over a year (I only watch her Stardom work to be fair). 

Eh, you can make the argument that nearly all of the UK ladies that ran in the same circles from 2016-2019 were a bit on the dangerous side as a necessary evil to keep in step with the equally brutal men's matches.

I am surprised that Little Miss Roxxy still has unfused verterbrae in her neck, because she always seemed to take the worst bumps while putting over the likes of Bea, Viper, Kay Lee Ray, and Nixon Newell.

All of those ladies have improved significantly since then, especially Kay who looked fairly sharp in the match where she won the NXT UK Women's Title..

Here is Viper / Piper Niven vs Bea from 2016 playing a little game called First Person To Get Concussion Loses The Match.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

So who's the young punk that Kanemoto put to torture in that one? And why does one guy have what appears to be a painted-up olde-tymey megaphone on his head? 

You know what, don't answer the second question

Hitamaru Sasaki. He's actually 39.  He is an old U-Style alumni.

The guy with the megaphone is Asosan- who started in WMF, so I'm assuming he was trained by Mr Gannesuke.

God, I love Kyushu Pro.

4 hours ago, Eivion said:

So Stardom upload another free match from this year's GP. Its AZM vs. Momo. Its is the best match I've seen from the league so far, but just like the least one they cut out the finish. I suggest finding it in full if you can.

I think this is it.

------------------------------

Lance Archer not really selling much in the Texas indies.

-----------------------------------

Kenichiro Arai and Minoru Fujita against Mentai Kid and that guy with the bottle.  In Kyushu Pro!

--------------------------------------

This is a good match from two guys from the Philippines 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, DEAN said:

In Tokyo Joshi Pro, Miyu Yamashita and Watanabe take on the skinny goth girls for the belts. Miyu has a neat intensity.

The style is more gothic lolita. The tall one is called Saki-sama (Saki Akai). The other one is called Misao (formerly Hyper Misao, a masked hero gimmick).

24 minutes ago, DEAN said:

Jungle Kyona is awesome in this, taking on the anarchy of Natsuka Tora with real violence.   Not long enough.

That was probably Natsuko's best match this tournament. She has had better in general, but she has been discovering herself as a brawler this GP. Kyona unfortunately separated her shoulder at today's show and is out of the tournament and who knows how much longer than that.

• Sad 1