DVDVR Message Board

Your 2019 Internet Matches Thread

Noah Mark

David Starr vs Paul Robinson for the first time ever.

Ring Announcers have gimmicks now. And having a mullet constitutes a gimmick in 2019.

• Like 1

More STARDOM in French!

-------------------------

The rudos own the coolest pants in wrestling and they deserve to win because the technicos beat up on the precious and adorable Mije between the first and second fall.

48 minutes ago, Tim Evans said:

This week's WWC tv started airing matches from last weekend's Anniversaro 2019 3 night event. First up is Orlando "Epico" Colon and Carlito vs Eli Drake and Precious One Gilbert

Jesus. the contract signing between Orlando and Gilbert last week might have been the BLOODIEST THING IN PUERTO RICO.  THE BLOODIEST THING IN PUERTO RICO.  That's right.

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

Is it in that video? I tried scrolling through but found nothing. 

It was in last weeks episode.  There is this just congealed puddle of blood.

I was thinking the WWE Lima show sounded pretty good but it was a shame we probably wouldn't get fancam.

Lo and behold:

etc. (Joe vs Roman, Charlotte vs Ember, KW vs II, Ali vs nakamura) on the channel.

Catch it while you can.

• Like 3

Zach Wentz & Dezmond Xavier & Meiko Satomura vs More Than Hype:

Also, IWTV.live and use promo code BEYOND. Beyond Wrestling Americanrana for FREE! Five Hours!

Edited by AxB
promo code, not prom code
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, nofuture said:

Arisa Hoshiki vs Jungle Kyona for the Wonder of Stardom Championship.

Arisa may be the most improved wrestler this year while Kyona is definitely one of the most underrated.  One of the best STARDOM matches this year.

Arisa has gotten better each big title defense. 

From the N-1, Sugiura vs Masa Kitamiya.  Sugiura's face is totally a catcher's mitt.

--------------------------

Hey!  Russians are posting Stardom matches on YouTube.  Momo Watanabe vs Jungle Kyona.

Kraneo doesn't murder anyone with his fat in this one but precious and adorable Mije gets in two spots.  While being on the side of Titan who roughed him up last week.

• Like 1

From 2018, but...

Britwres does UWF-I shootstyle!

• Knockout or Submission only (no pinfalls).
  • 3 rope breaks allowed.
  • No standing 10 count
  • This is the FULL SHOW 78 minutes

CARD: 

• Chris Brooks vs Mike Bird
  • Kyle Fletcher vs Mark Haskins
  • Chris Ridgeway vs Dave Kollins
  • Travis Banks vs Omari
  • Winner of #1 vs Winner of #2
  • Winner of #3 vs Winner of #4
  • Zack Sabre Jr vs David Starr
  • Tournament Final
Edited by AxB
  • Like 2

This match starts a little crazy and then the highspots make it go insane.

-----------------------

Goya Kong is a big mean lady.

----------------------------

Elita is from St Petersburg, Russia.  Her opponent, Kolarovszki Emese, is Hungarian, I'm guessing.  From  a well attended card from Hungary.

Lufisto versus Jordynn Grace from Smash Wrestling in Canada.

Mr Iguana!  Being the most Iguana he can be!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DEAN said:

This match starts a little crazy and then the highspots make it go insane.

That Styles Clash... yikes. Personally I've always thought it was a goofy and overly dangerous move that didn't look like it actually hurt much. THAT looked the exact opposite. 

Runner up was the tope con giro that wiped out five rows of chairs

EDIT: LuFisto/Jordynne was great, minus the suplex no-selling (or All Japan selling. You know what I mean). I've never seen Lu before and she looked great, both of them cut a super pace. The vest guy deserved the multiple slams for sporting a giant Testament patch and both Lu's reaction to the ref and the ref's reaction to them about to come after him were hilarious. And Cornette clearly does not know the meaning of the term "butterface" but we already knew that.

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1

I guess this Alberto Del Rio's promotion.  Look at all the second and third- possibly fourth generation guys in this match.  This is fun.

-----------------------------

From the N-1, Go Shiozaki versus Marufuji.

------------------------

Its the 17 year old Texas indie darling, Rok-C!  I dig Miranda Alize  post match then the booking gets a bit much.

Which is better- Texas indies or Canadian indies?  Your case for Canadian- ECCW.

Singapore Pro Wrestling is weird little group of wrestlers.  This match has two really fat guys- and one of the fat guys is pretty good.  The finish to this is AWWWWWESOME.

-------------------

Francis is beloved by the children of Santiago, Chile.  He is also beaten to death by angry uncle, Bundy.

------------------

Awesome!  Volcano and Kraneo partner up again!

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:44 PM, DEAN said:

Lufisto versus Jordynn Grace from Smash Wrestling in Canada.

I was working on my server operations report and watching that LuFisto / Jordynne Grace match and suddenly my pants disappeared.   I should probably find them before my boss comes in for the inspection.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, J.T. said:

I was working on my server operations report and watching that LuFisto / Jordynne Grace match and suddenly my pants disappeared.   I should probably find them before my boss comes in for the inspection.

This sounds like a potential SHARP issue 

Edited by odessasteps
  • Haha 1