DVDVR Message Board

Your 2019 Internet Matches Thread

Noah Mark

I don't think I've ever seen Dragon Lee go full rudo, but I don't think I've ever seen him tag with his brother, Rush, before.  This is the least spectacular Rey Fenix and Dragon Lee match you will ever see but Rush as full blown rudo is a joy forever.

----------------------------

This is fun.

----------------------------

Hey! Rossy Moreno in the 19!  She brings back the Giant Swing and also bumps big into the chairs for a lady of her age.

I just read on Wikipedia that Bestia 666 is the son of Damien 666.  I am a million years old.  This match is waaaaay fun.

-----------------------------------------

Pentagon Jr has good little match with whoever the hell this guy is,

-----------------------------------

Hey! It's the worst Rey Fenix match I've ever seen!  They kinda pull it together for the finish.  Watch it for the oddness of Fenix blowing a million spots.

• Like 1

This match is so dirtbag awesome.  HARASHIMA is such a dick.

--------------------------------------------

Junta Miyawaki goes from NOAH punching bag to underdog who can pull an upset in like two months.  This is an example as he takes on Minoru Tanaka and there are many exciting nearfalls!  Tanaka uses his awesome Rolling Into An Armbar But It's Actually A Roll-up finish that he did against Daga in MLW.

--------------------------------------

Hey! Thunderkitty wrestled a really annoying gal three days ago.

Awesome!  Konosuke Takeshita!

-------------------------------

Hey, it's that Kumano dude from NOAH that I'm digging.  Here he wrestles Ohara,

---------------------------------------

Unbelievably, Pro Wrestling Shien is actually wrestling indoors.  Wild.

On 7/8/2019 at 12:48 PM, DEAN said:

I just read on Wikipedia that Bestia 666 is the son of Damien 666.  I am a million years old.  This match is waaaaay fun.

This has actually been hanging on my laptop for a couple days waiting for me to finally watch it and it is indeed a blast, with both guys treating the crowd as their personal mosh pit, but the best thing is at the very end:

Spoiler

THEY HAVE A FUCKING COMMERCIAL FOR SUPER ASTRO'S TORTA SHOP!!! Eat it in 20 minutes and it's free!!! I would so try that and fail miserably. 

• Like 1

1. Ryoji Sai sure can kick hard. 

2. Boy, Jackhammers just aren't working out for anyone this year, are they? I mean as in 

Spoiler

it won the match but it looked like crap. At least Sai didn't get spiked.

Also, by god does Zeus have some terrible theme music.

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1

T-HAWK! In OWE!  Versus Achilles Ben!  Achilles Ben is pretty good for a rookie.

-------------------------------------------------------

This is good.  Needs more Miyu Yamashita.

Jonathan Gresham and Michael May do some scientific wrestling in Ireland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKpwOUfKdSg

-----------------------------------------------------

Harlow O'Hara wrestles outdoors somewhere in front of what looks like a dorm.

--------------------------------------------------

A much goofier but also entertaining wad of scientific wrestling from Michael May in Breed Pro Wrestling from England.  Here he has a semi-comedy match with what looks like the bastard son of Ronnie James Dio.  Both these guys can go.

Bandito versus Rey Horus.

------------------------------------------------

Head of DDT Monkey Men versus Tokyo Gurentai Monkey Man!   I'm guessing Minoru Fujita is the Japanese indie version of Tom Brandi.

--------------------------------------------

LA PARK and Alberto Del Rio hit topes!  Ricky Banderas is here!  Apollo has been let out of Puerto Rico!  Hey! An MVP spotting! What an odd WAR-like match!

Hey!  Some Stardom.  Momo Watanabe against New Zealander Toni Storm.  The commentary is in French for whatever reason.

9 hours ago, RIPPA said:

PAC vs Cara Noir

How come small indies like Point Break and Beyond can shoot their shows with a cinematic quality and lighting and yet major promotions look so half assed in comparison? Is there any reason you couldn't replicate the lighting and quality to an arena or stadium? It looks so fucking cool. I've been pretty disappointed with how AEW shoots their shows and their general production quality. They should look to this to further differentiate themselves from WWE. 

Edited by Oyaji
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DEAN said:

Hey!  Some Stardom.  Momo Watanabe against New Zealander Toni Storm.  The commentary is in French for whatever reason.

You really need to find Toni vs. Kagetsu if you can. Those two have great chemistry

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eivion said:

You really need to find Toni vs. Kagetsu if you can. Those two have great chemistry

I just watched that and it is pretty great.  Why is Toni Storm not the biggest star in the WWE?  She's pretty breath-taking and she can really wrestle.

12 minutes ago, DEAN said:

I just watched that and it is pretty great.  Why is Toni Storm not the biggest star in the WWE?  She's pretty breath-taking and she can really wrestle.

She is on an NXT-UK contract. Not sure anyone there is fully contracted. Its why members can still work places like Stardom. Toni will actually be facing Meiko again in a Sendai Girls UK show.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eivion said:

She is on an NXT-UK contract. Not sure anyone there is fully contracted. Its why members can still work places like Stardom. Toni will actually be facing Meiko again in a Sendai Girls UK show.

I was reading on Wikipedia that she started when she was THIRTEEN.  I love that when she was 18 she moved to the UK and was trained by Dean Allmark.

• Like 1

Just now, DEAN said:

I was reading on Wikipedia that she started when she was THIRTEEN.  I love that when she was 18 she moved to the UK and was trained by Dean Allmark.

Its always amazing when they start so young.

• Like 1

It's Tessa Blanchard, Taya Valkerie, Faby Apache, Chicka Tormenta. Ludark Shatain's cousin Lady Shani and somebody else in Mexico having a wrestling match!