DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania Weekend

49 minutes ago, RazorbladeKiss87 said:

How was FITE's stream last year? Debating buying the package and then using the $20 credit towards Double or Nothing. 

I usually don't have problems with Fite, but had major streaming issues for All In. They did give me my money back, and I ended up watching on New Japan World. I ordered All In before they announced it would be on NJPW World.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RazorbladeKiss87 said:

How was FITE's stream last year? Debating buying the package and then using the $20 credit towards Double or Nothing. 

FITE is great. I've purchased about 50 streams from them and never had an issue.

I've ordered almost all the RIZIN events, EVOLVE events before Club WWN came around and the WM package from last year and had no issues with them at all.

Fite announced that the Collective bundle will be $99

That is 11 shows - so basically $9 a show (some of the shows are $14.99 individually so that's where you would get the savings)

Gresham is in that Rev Pro match, with the show starting at 3 pm Apr 5th in Manhattan, and also on the Black Label Pro show starting at 3:30 pm the same day in Jersey City.  Knowing nothing about the NYC area, it seems like it could be workable, especially if he's on the opener of one show and the main event of the other, but man.  People are speculating if he's just gonna be on public transit with a track suit or something on over his gear.

57 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Someone should set up a shuttle service like at Comicon just to get wrestlers from one place to another.

Or start cross-referencing all the venues with subway stops. People are going to plotz when they see how quick it is from the Hilton in Manhattan to the Melrose in Queens...

Oh my fucking God, yes! This guy is like every indie guy from 2003-'07. Pleather shorts. Music video. Just athletic enough to hit this crazy shit. All of the flips. He looks like a guy that learned to pro wrestle by watching Teddy Hart. Guy almost kills a person with that tiger driver '91 or whatever the fuck that was supposed to be off the second rope.

None of that is intended to be insulting, btw. I am 100% behind this guy. I think Ilja Dragunov could be one of the best babyfaces on the planet and I absolutely adore him, but if Unbreakable Andy is his replacement, I'd consider it an upgrade on seeing Dragunov in a one off match.

• Haha 1

Kaiju Big Battel is running at La Boom, 2 blocks from my apartment.  

It's 4/4 at Midnight.   

Is this going to be as insane as I expect it?  Basically, is this worth my $35 for reserved seats?  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

It's 4/4 at Midnight.   

Is this going to be as insane as I expect it?  Basically, is this worth my $35 for reserved seats?  

Kaiju Big Battel is chaotic and looks fun, but $35 is a bit much for it.

4 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

It's 4/4 at Midnight.   

DDT and KBB running back-to-back the same night in the same building sounds like something else.

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 9:55 AM, Dolfan in NYC said:

It's 4/4 at Midnight.   

I hate you.

• Like 1