DVDVR Message Board

2019 Game Deals, Subscriptions Etc.

Ok, see, I knew there was a discussion about Conan Exiles on here and part of that had to do with how video games needed more dongs. I didn't think I was imagining that, but I was too lazy to look it up.

Like all survival games, they're not implemented well anyway.  If I'm swinging a luscious Lord Alfred Hayes level baseball bat between my legs there should be some sort of random tripping animation involved.  But it can be balanced out by everyone saying SWEET HOG BRO when they see you or using it as an extra hand in combat or choking people to death like Welcome Home Brother Charles

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I did an IB last night to finish up my weekly crucible bounty. Those Wolf coins that up you to 700 ar nice. I murdered so many people night while barely surviving shit that totally should have killed me. Even without the coin though I think I would have done generally well. Not sure why, but the guys I face just didn't seem like the brightest outside of maybe one or two. 

This past month's Humble Monthly was one of the more disappointing ones in a while, but the headliner for the May 3 bundle is Assassin's Creed: Origins.  So if you've wanted to play it and have a PC that'll run it, it's currently $12 with five indie games to be named later.

Also I just learned that currently on Amazon, Odyssey is cheaper than Origins for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Zimbra said:

I don't think Ubisoft should have burned down that church but I appreciate getting the worst Assassin's Creed game for free.

It's Unity that's free not AC1 or AC3. 

Speaking of AC Unity, Ubisoft will, in addition to donating money, actually be helping with the restoration of Notre Dame. The laser 3d scans they created for Unity are the most accurate "plans" for the cathedral. 

• Like 3

As always, Golden Week brings a sale chock full of weeby goodness to PSN. Relevant to this crew's interests, Fire Pro World is $25, which is cheap enough for me to finally double dip and get all the modes that will never fucking get added to PC.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1