DVDVR Message Board

2019 Game Deals, Subscriptions Etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who buys a 12 month PS+ subscription in the next few days gets Rainbow Six Siege for the PS4 free with it. So if yours expires imminently and you're re-upping, it's a nice bonus. 

It's also weird that is seems that PS+ freebies are games that the XBOX folks got like 6 months ago

That's how I got the Witness (which was fine but wasn't really for me)

Same thing last month with For Honor

Both of those are good games, but I'm pretty sure that last year when Sony said "no more non-PS4 games" the fanbase, myself included, failed to interpret that as "we're cutting it back from 6 games, 4 of which are PS4-playable, to 2 games total."  By the standard I've been using for PS+ for years of "will I get $5 worth of play time out of this?" the answer is "yes", but still seriously wtf.

7 hours ago, Craig H said:

Yes. This is a bot.

Both are good games though.

Was it also a bot before it was banned the first time, when it kept spamming the photo thread with lots of pictures of Alexa Bliss' arse?

51 minutes ago, Craig H said:

You're thinking of a different one. This one posts UUDD videos and game deals. 

No - AxB knows what he speaks of

EDIT - No wait, you are right. Even I confused them

One of them has like 9 warning points that is the one AxB is right about

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, SirFozzie said:

They had a sale on PS Now 1 year subscriptions for $50 (not Plus), it only lasted an hour because they ran out of codes.

oh my God I'm envious.  I bought 2 years when it was $80 at Christmas.  I know I sound like a broken record, but that service is a steal at annual prices but totally not worth $20 a month or $45/quarter.

• Like 2