DVDVR Message Board

2019 Non-Event General MMA Talk Thread

Elsalvajeloco

24 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Definitely seems like a big name layup for Yan, which is exactly what they should be doing but Faber could catch him with something of course. 

I think it was more likely with Ricky Simon. Against more dynamic fighters, depending on a dropping someone with a right hand and grabbing a guillotine choke is not wise. Stylistically, I can see Yan just wearing Faber out.

EHos6lVWkAASvr4?format=jpg&name=medium

"Ask the UFC who the opponent is cos I do not give a f*ck and I’m gonna go through the whole roster like a chainsaw through butter."

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

So his proposed 2020 plan is

Step 1: Jan 18 vs. someone

Step 2: Winner of the BMF Belt

Step 3: Winner of Tony/Khabib

I'd be fine if none of this happens.

You forgot to add in a step for jail.

• Like 2

My prediction, Frankie Edgar.  It's a pretty safe fight against a name. 

Next, winner of the BMF belt.  It makes the most sense for everyone involved.

If he wins he gets either Gaethje or Poirier, who are pretty much the best of the best who probably will never be champion.  I fully expect either of these dudes to smash him at this point.  

41 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Right, how in the fuck are they booking him with yet another sexual assault case popping up?

I think most of this is McGregor's doing. He is "deciding" when he wants to come back.

On 10/25/2019 at 4:57 AM, The Natural said:

Walt Harris' daughter is missing. Hope she's found safely ASAP.

https://www.alabamanews.net/2019/10/25/police-searching-for-missing-auburn-student/

UPDATE: Montgomery police have located the car of missing Auburn University student Aniah Blanchard. Authorities say it was located at the Park Place Apartments Friday evening.