DVDVR Message Board

Doctor Who Omnibus Thread

odessasteps

She's not a white European model.  That's a start.

I wish River Song wasn't unpopular with some of the fanbase,  I kinda want an older companion, and Kingston can act (and looks great).  Have they ever had an older companion.  Some of the Drs. from the older show looked to be older than the nu-Who actors.

• 4 weeks later...

10th box set is fun but inessential. I'm probably spoiled by the long-game structure of 8 and War audio and the modern TV show, but "three pretty good episodes" doesn't feel like the event I wanted it to be. Good on them selling the eps separately, though; if you can only get one go for "Time Reaper".

I've heard from others it was good, but I cannot stand Donna/Catherine Tate, so I will take a pass. :)

I wish DWM 500 would come out already, since they have been clogging my timeline for weeks fore now.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure how I feel about that.

Been revisiting Doom Coalition and War Doctor in advance of getting both new volumes next week when I get paid.  Worth noting: Brexitmania has resulted in a significant increase in prices for US customers buying physical CDs. Not sure if it's affected downloads since I haven't bought any lately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...